Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Who do you drop after that performance?

Trez or El Ghazi. Whoever Smith deems suitable.

If Grealish is still not fit then obviously he stays on the bench against Wolves. If he's fit he starts.

Will be a totally different game than against Plop.

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Trez or El Ghazi. Whoever Smith deems suitable.

If Grealish is still not fit then obviously he stays on the bench against Wolves. If he's fit he starts.

Will be a totally different game than against Plop.

How do you drop either of them after that performance?

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

By putting on a superior player in Grealish.

It's a squad game, they are big boys. Both of them will have been dropped before. Even after good games.

I know this having a squad with more than the odd competent payer is new to us but that's how football work.

Their roles are to come in and do as good a job as possible on any given day.

IMO both put in very solid 7/10 performances against a very good side.

Grealish when fit is a 8-9/10 player and vital to us.

As I said, if he's still not fit he obviously should not start.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Easily? We didn't even win the game, it's not like they both banged a hattrick. Yes, they were decent, but Jack is a much better player than either of them.

58 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Easily? We didn't even win the game, it's not like they both banged a hattrick. Yes, they were decent, but Jack is a much better player than either of them.

I thought they were both excellent going forward and defensively, we seemed to almost function as a team better without Grealish in it, particularly jn the first half. Don’t get me wrong, I think Grealish is great, I also think that Mings should retain the captaincy, centre backs make the best captains in my opinion 

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

El Ghazi should have scored and also didn’t track for their first goal.  I admit he did well for most of the game but unfortunately a lapse in concentration cost us.

Agreed, would you drop El Ghazi for the next match?

18 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That's the standard now please Trez.

Unconvinced about his intelligence around the park. Does some very strange things.

Given Smith a dilemma presuming Grealish is fit next week. I cannot pay him a higher compliment.

I'd drop Luiz and go back to our 4-1-2-3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Jack plays somewhere for me, haven't decided where yet.

Smith is fairly loyal to players he feels have played well though.

22 hours ago, av1 said:

EL Ghazi has also been with the squad for over 12 months. 

It's just personal opinion but I think Trez has much more to come. And he works a lot harder. 

I just cant see why you have so high hopes for Trez. Im not convinced and I dont understand why you would have him ahead of El Ghazi as I dont think he has contributed enough to warrant a starting place

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

Wesley. Play El Ghazi through the middle. Jack and trez switching sides through the game

I think Wesley has done fine, I know plenty on here don’t but for a new player in a new country, I think he’s doing well

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I would drop mcginn. Not because he isn't good enough but because he will burnout if he continues playing every minute of every game for me it is why he gets booked so often. And why after his 2 match suspension why he picked up 4 bookings in 12 games because he played all of them. Bring him on at 60 minutes for Luiz and he will score the winner. 

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

DS won't change his formation. We know this so why keep asking for it?

Not change his formation, but bring Jack back to the #8 and play Trez in his position. Same formation, different personnel. 

Â