Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Looked good again. Particularly liked the move with his back to goal to push the ball away just enough to get the space to get off a shot. Needs more end product but I suspect like the rest of the side going forward that'll come with time.

Sprinting off when substituted pleased me. I know it sounds silly (I'm easily pleased) but it indicates to me that bloke is a team player. 

It pisses me off when a team is behind chasing a goal and players amble off the pitch in a sulk when substituted. 

Unlucky today, hes like an excitable puppy and will probably run laps of the stadium while hi fiving the team if he scores.

A likeable player who I'm sure will get 7 to 9 goals in the league this season.

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 1

Great attitude. Just needs a bit of polish.

Feet go too fast for his head sometimes. But today he was really pushing it as we were basically 2-0 from KO. I think some of the sloppiness was enforced.

I'll just float as well I think that was a bit of a hospital ball to Doug Luiz. 

Trezeguet not to blame there, but if Doug had just controlled it, he was under incredible pressure in a horrible position and would probably have lost it anyway. 

Like I said, he was rushing everything trying to get us back into the game, don't think he saw what he was playing the ball into there.

• Like 1

Not seen any highlights but he was unlucky at the end of the first half when Wesley cut one back for him and he had it cleared off the line.

Promising signs for me he looks like he has what it takes.

I'm very impressed with how careful he is with the ball, very seldom gives it away or goes for a 50/50. Much more intelligent and a better passer than I thought he would be.

He seems slightly lightweight and falls over to easy, but I guess it's just a matter of adapting to the physicality of the premier league. He is tall enough and got enough weight on him to be able to cope with the physicality.

23 hours ago, av1 said:

Sprinting off when substituted pleased me. I know it sounds silly (I'm easily pleased) but it indicates to me that bloke is a team player. 

It pisses me off when a team is behind chasing a goal and players amble off the pitch in a sulk when substituted. 

Sounds like a wide version of McGinn. One thing  about our recruitment is we havent recruited assholes just here for the money

I think he is a good player, maybe just needs to get up speed a bit more and be a bit stronger on the ball. On Saturday i said to the guy next to me that he looked quite heavily set bloke so it's not that he is a lightweight player, maybe just not used to such a physical league. 

Â