Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 01:33, Tomaszk said:

I'll just float as well I think that was a bit of a hospital ball to Doug Luiz. 

Trezeguet not to blame there, but if Doug had just controlled it, he was under incredible pressure in a horrible position and would probably have lost it anyway. 

Like I said, he was rushing everything trying to get us back into the game, don't think he saw what he was playing the ball into there.

That's actually a very good point about the pass out to Douglas for their second. It was pretty poor. That being said I like the look of him and see him adapting relatively easy. He's got all the physical attributes. Pace, strength on the ball, turns well, brings others into the game. There are a lot of things to like about him. 

On 18/08/2019 at 08:42, S-Platt said:

Not seen any highlights but he was unlucky at the end of the first half when Wesley cut one back for him and he had it cleared off the line.

Promising signs for me he looks like he has what it takes.

I missed this as went for pint and the screen wasn’t working. Strangely not one of the highlight videos I’ve seen have shown it.

edit: after saying that I just managed to see it. Was good defending. Great play by Wesley though.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

11 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

That's actually a very good point about the pass out to Douglas for their second. It was pretty poor. That being said I like the look of him and see him adapting relatively easy. He's got all the physical attributes. Pace, strength on the ball, turns well, brings others into the game. There are a lot of things to like about him. 

I don't think there was anything wrong with the Ball to Luiz, he shouldn't have tried to dummy it in that position.  Looks a player though, as does Trezeguet!  They will only improve with game time.

• Like 1

I think Trezeguet has looked our most dangerous threat outside of McGinn (or a Hourihane set piece). It hadn't quite come off for him yet but I'm not nervous, we always knew it would take some of them time to adapt. A few times you can see he knows exactly what he needs to do, and a few times he's shown he had the ability to do it. They just haven't happened at the same time yet.

I think he's going to have a very good season when it all clicks for him with the other midfielders.

I like him but he needs work nothing major just small things but definitely a good character and attitude. 

Probably lucky to not get sent off as new rules about subs i believe would have got him a 2nd yellow card

versus everton, worked hard, cant fault him.

Wasnt as impressive going forward, but he was on the left ahead of taylor tonight, you could see that taylor hindered him badly, no support or overlaps from taylor.

worth his slot, would like to see him on the left with targett behind him.

He did a bit of a pathetic dive on the edge of our area once we had lost possession in the 2nd half. Don't like to see that. Other than that I like him and think he will get better. 

15 minutes ago, omariqy said:

No surprise he looked poorer going forward on the side Neil Taylor plays. It's a small sacrifice I think to be more solid defensively. 

If Taylor is better defensively than Targett, then it was a poor purchase for £11-14m.

Â