Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

I'd love to see him in an England shirt too. To be honest, I'd love to see England just lift our entire back four and play them together.

Although it'd be interesting to see Ezri play a few games with some other players so we could get some idea of how much of his improvement is pure skill and how much is from Villa having a well organised defensive system that allows him to thrive.

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Championship player according to the Wolves forum this evening.

On commentary, I heard that Konsa has been dribbled past ONCE in the PL this season. Thats astounding. 

Seriously good player and England can't be far off now.

I'm more interested in what you're doing on a Wolves forum on a night like this, or at all. 🤔

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm more interested in what you're doing on a Wolves forum on a night like this, or at all. 🤔

Its 7am here as I had to get up at 4 to watch the match. I always browse football fans forums. I run a football travel business and like to know what fans of all clubs are talking about.

I hope that's acceptable for you? ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

When did this happen?

I mean, does anyone remember the moment that the reasonable but slightly awkward prospect centre half that joined us turned into the purring, unbeatable Rolls Royce we have now?

He's outstanding.

Ever since the lockdown break pretty much, it was the Arsenal win at the end of last season was probably the first real top performance though.

• Like 1

Both Konsa and Mings were excellent tonight but it shouldn't be too much of a shock to anyone that's followed Konsa's career to see that he has in many people's eyes elevated himself as the top man of the pairing. He had 70 league games played for Charlton by the time he was 20. Then a full season for Brentford. Positionally he is excellent.

Â