Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Just now, lexicon said:

He also has Mings to do the more physical jobs.

Agreed. Great partnerships are a result of two complimenting individuals, I absolutely don't doubt Ming's contribution to the lads performances. I do think however that his ceiling is much higher.

Can only echo all the comments on here really. Turning into a fantastic defender, he really is. He isn't a fashionable name, but deserves an England call up more so than Mings for me. £12m. An absolute snip.

• Like 1

I'll readily admit that I didn't known much about Konsa when we signed him.

Which gives me great hope that there's others in the Championship we can similarly pick up and have an impact like him and Cash. 

• Like 1

I think Konsa is brilliant and our best centre half. But there was one moment in the first half when he tried to bring it out and got dispossessed in a dangerous area. Luckily nothing can of it but I couldn’t help but think of that was Mings you know what the reaction would be. 

• Like 1

He’s been great this season but struggled a bit today. They are a real handful with balls in to the box at any opportunity. Should have done better for the first goal. 

May even have been a game that Hause would have relished had he been fit.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He’s been great this season but struggled a bit today. They are a real handful with balls in to the box at any opportunity. Should have done better for the first goal. 

May even have been a game that Hause would have relished had he been fit.

Carry-On-Cleo.jpg

• Haha 2

Just wanted to call out the part tonight where he didn't stop playing when the offside flag went up.  And then blocked what otherwise would have been a one on one and could have seen a goal given if VAR overturned the offside.

Cash was tracking back, put his arm up, saw the lino raise the flag and then stopped running leaving a one on one to take place. 

Aside from that, he was quality all game.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Just wanted to call out the part tonight where he didn't stop playing when the offside flag went up.  And then blocked what otherwise would have been a one on one and could have seen a goal given if VAR overturned the offside.

Cash was tracking back, put his arm up, saw the lino raise the flag and then stopped running leaving a one on one to take place. 

He actually did stop, realised that Ings (?) was playing on and then sprinted back to make the block.  Noticed it too - exceptional stuff.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Konsa - already a full season with VAR behind him.

Cash - first season with VAR. Old habits die hard.

Â