Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

1 minute ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

That was one of the best CB performances I have seen in a long time, the number of vital blocks he made was insane. Spots danger all the time. Didn't put a foot wrong. Solves every situation. What a performance and what a player!

he also has a really underrated knack of winning fouls when it looks like the opposition have pressured him

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Best English CB. Won’t hear otherwise.

Absolutely! 👏👏 Who has played better than Ezri this season? Nobody! 

I've mentioned it before but, watch the build up to that game against West Ham, at the end of the season. He was totally psyched in the tunnel pre-game. He looked insane. He's definitely matured as a player and a man. 

Konsa has the ability to be a real top player; Cahill/JT quality. He's miles ahead of Mings already, England call ups can't be far away. I really think he has the potential to be as good a defender as we've had in decades. So impressed.

16 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Gareth won’t but this wouldn’t look out of place at the Euro’s next summer:

Konsa       Coady      Maguire

TAA                                                              Chilwell

I honestly think Konsa is ready right now for the international set up but Gareth will no doubt stick with his tried and tested.

24 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I agree, and I don't know if this a good thing or a bad thing, but outside of those connected to Villa, I've not seen/heard a single bit of praise for the kid.

Get him a new contract whilst he's undervalued still. Won't be long until he's not. Being a right sided CB it'll take longer for him to get the credit he deserves as there's such a lack of LCBs. 

He won't get an England call up yet and it's key we get him nailed down before he's banging that door down

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Gareth won’t but this wouldn’t look out of place at the Euro’s next summer:

Konsa       Coady      Maguire

TAA                                                              Chilwell

I honestly think Konsa is ready right now for the international set up but Gareth will no doubt stick with his tried and tested.

Sure he'll be on Southgate's radar when the next squad is announced. He's been an outstanding player this season. 

Â