Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Great news that Ezri will resume training tomorrow! : > And also that Engels was in the match day squad against the Baggies and that Mings and Hause are injury free. Defence looking in good shape compared to a few other teams.

On 20/12/2020 at 23:18, mikeyp102 said:

Not for me, Hause has 2 clean sheets. Deserves to keep his spot. Especially as Palace can a be physical side 

I agree.

It seems Hause will partner Konsa, when Mings gets banned anyway, after one more yellow.

I think Hause will be needed against Palace.....anyway, its a squad game, they have to have games and he has done nothing wrong to be left out.

competition for the shirt, is healthy and fair.

Edited by TRO

On 20/12/2020 at 23:15, turvontour said:

Comes back in if fit for Palace?

If you drop a centre back after 2 clean sheets, how do you think that will go down, with the team.....not really fair is it?

players understand if they mess up the likely hood is they will be dropped.....but it can't be heads you lose, tails you lose.

I don't think Hause is as bad as some make out on here and it hasn't gone unnoticed that Mings has had a couple of better games lately too.

I think Konsa is the better of the 2.....but Hause is probably the best header of the ball in the squad.

Konsa will eventually get back in.....but we have so many games to play.

when we play Chelsea and Man U konsa, would be better suited to those games.....and it gives him a bit more time to recover from his illness.

Â