Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

He's the real deal.  Makes defending look easy, and in a team down to 10 men, still found the time to dummy past a Palace player.  This lad is going to be our best defender in many a long year.

• Like 4

Just now, Risso said:

He's the real deal.  Makes defending look easy, and in a team down to 10 men, still found the time to dummy past a Palace player.  This lad is going to be our best defender in many a long year.

Should already be an England international, some of the CB's ahead of him in the pecking order have no right such as Keane,  Gomez and Mings.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Risso said:

*2 Palace players. Such a smart defender, knows when to win a foul and how to use his body to even the odds against more powerful, taller or quicker opponents.

I like the fact he is also really clever in his one on one defending. It's unreal the amount of times he puts his body between the forward and the ball and draws a foul. It must happen 2 or 3 times a game. 

Classy, clever, top player. 

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

*2 Palace players. Such a smart defender, knows when to win a foul and how to use his body to even the odds against more powerful, taller or quicker opponents.

Haha we practically posted the same thing at the same time. 

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Should already be an England international, some of the CB's ahead of him in the pecking order have no right such as Keane,  Gomez and Mings.

The fact that Gomez is a full international is testament to how awful the selection process is in this country.

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

The fact that Gomez is a full international is testament to how awful the selection process is in this country.

Plays for Liverpool, Liverpool win title = Gomez must be good. 

If he doesn't get a call up to at least a squad in the Euro warm ups something is terribly wrong. I am not saying get him on the plane but he is the top dog right now.

Never puts a foot wrong. Contrast that with donkeys like Keane and Dier. They do something abhorrent every single game.

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If he doesn't get a call up to at least a squad in the Euro warm ups something is terribly wrong. I am not saying get him on the plane but he is the top dog right now.

Never puts a foot wrong. Contrast that with donkeys like Keane and Dier. They do something abhorrent every single game.

I am. He's good enough for the England squad.

Â