Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Don’t see why anyone would lie and say it isn’t Coronavirus if it was, if anything you’d think we’d say it was when it wasn’t and try and get a game postponed until we have our full squad back...

Newcastle apparently is some legal issue with naming the players who have Covid but they broke this procedure as was rumours going about of a falling out. might be similar at all clubs that they cant name who is sick

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Newcastle apparently is some legal issue with naming the players who have Covid but they broke this procedure as was rumours going about of a falling out. might be similar at all clubs that they cant name who is sick

Ah maybe... I suppose medical records are confidential so perhaps it’s part of that

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Expect him to go straight back in.

There is no sentimentality in football. 10 times the player of Hause. Simple as.

better yes.....10 times better,NO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Straight back in for me as well due to the pace and footwork Palace have in their frontline. Hause always struggles vs this type of opponent for me.

In a way, we got lucky. Burnley and West Brom are pretty much hand made opponents for Hause; he's almost specifically equipped to deal with those hoof-ball, physical sides. I think he would've always been the better option for those games than Konsa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenfly said:

In a way, we got lucky. Burnley and West Brom are pretty much hand made opponents for Hause; he's almost specifically equipped to deal with those hoof-ball, physical sides. I think he would've always been the better option for those games than Konsa.

Agreed, but is there not an argument to play him against Palace because of Benteke..? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Agreed, but is there not an argument to play him against Palace because of Benteke..? 

Konsa's hardly terrible in the air, guy tends to get on the end of more corners than Mings in last year.

We also have to factor in Palace getting Zaha to cut in and run at the cbs and Eze is a very good dribbler so in that situation I'd rather have Konsa standing up against that as get the feeling Hause would give away a penalty.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Konsa had Benteke in his pocket in that game after lockdown last season. I wouldn't be terribly worried about Konsa against Benteke.

Edited by sparrow1988

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

Konsa had Benteke in his pocket in that game after lockdown last season. I wouldn't be terribly worried about Konsa against Benteke.

Benteke is looking like a different player this season. A lot more physical and prolific. 

Â