Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Mings, Coady, Konsa, Dunk, Tarkowski and possibly Tuanzebe. Those are the CBs I'd have in the squad for the Euros. But of course we'll see Maguire and Keane/Gomez starting every game and at least 2 of those listed not making the squad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Mings, Coady, Konsa, Dunk, Tarkowski and possibly Tuanzebe. Those are the CBs I'd have in the squad for the Euros. But of course we'll see Maguire and Keane/Gomez starting every game and at least 2 of those listed not making the squad.

I'd take Holgate evertons best cb by a mile. 

I never realised he was only at Brentford for 1 season after Charlton. Thought he had a few seasons with them. Meaning he went from League 1, Championship and to the Premier League on consecutive seasons. 

With that in context his development is extraordinary. Can’t wait to see him continue to develop. 

• Like 2

I really like Ezri, and want him to do well.  However, currently, he's a liability. He makes mistakes and seems to be low on confidence. Our whole backline is poor, and Konsa is right there with the rest of them.

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

I really like Ezri, and want him to do well.  However, currently, he's a liability. He makes mistakes and seems to be low on confidence. Our whole backline is poor, and Konsa is right there with the rest of them.

I'm the same, not one to stick the boot in on players myself but given some of the stick others receive I think Konsa gets off lightly at times. Has a high ceiling potential wise and I'm certain he'll grow to be a good player at Premier League level but in an ideal world I wouldn't have minded getting in a centre back to really give him a challenge to keep his place.

• Like 2

First time I've ever seen him sprint at full speed in the second half when he lost possession high up the pitch and got back rapidly. The fact that I didn't know how quick he was shows how rarely he is exposed. Also the way he threw himself in front of some crosses and shots in the first half was Terry'esque.

• Like 2

Developing, very,very nicely, Indeed.

I still think he benefits from having a unit like Mings next to him, wouldn't like to compare......I think they compliment each other, like Lennon & McCartney

• Like 2

On 01/11/2020 at 19:29, AVTuco said:

Wow 4 out of 7 clean sheets and he's low on confidence?? Don't think so, a future England centre half for certain

Â