Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

What about Maguire? Why did Manchester United pay £80m for him then?

I think he was joking about them being the best two but on the Manchester United question, they paid that because they're absolute mugs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

What about Maguire? Why did Manchester United pay £80m for him then?

Because whoever have been in charge for transfers at Manchester United for well over a decade is amazingly shite at their job. 

• Like 3

My Konza fandom just grows and grows, like a blue whale cock in the mating season. While Mings uses his newly found confidence to grow a slightly more fancy game, Konza is just rock solid, classy defender, chipping in with the obligatory power headers on the opponent's goal. If we manage to hold on to him and let him continue his development, he will be a Villa legend.

3 minutes ago, Gompedyret said:

My Konza fandom just grows and grows, like a blue whale cock in the mating season. While Mings uses his newly found confidence to grow a slightly more fancy game, Konza is just rock solid, classy defender, chipping in with the obligatory power headers on the opponent's goal. If we manage to hold on to him and let him continue his development, he will be a Villa legend.

Big Brother Garth GIF by Big Brother Australia

• Haha 1

Â