Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

40 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

It’s a nice thread but how he can say that Konsa is going under the radar I don’t know. You’ve got Carragher waxing lyrical about him and already England and transfer rumours have started. I wish he was more under the radar to be honest.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Hes earned a call up to be fair, its only Mings being left footed that gives him a better chance of playing at the Euros.

Mings has stepped his game up considerably after the covid break and has arguably been the better of the 2.

As well as that, he is a proper leader and organiser on the pitch. This also gives him the edge over Konsa. 

8 minutes ago, WooJung said:

Mings has stepped his game up considerably after the covid break and has arguably been the better of the 2.

As well as that, he is a proper leader and organiser on the pitch. This also gives him the edge over Konsa. 

Mings may well have improved but Konsa is still the better player imo.

I could easily see him slotting in alongside Maguire for Man U next season, after Jack and Martinez he's the most likely to go in the summer.

Edited by AVFCDAN

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I know it’s from the S*n but papers do tend to get the inside track with international squads. No shock to us, fully deserved 

Shock England call-up? Jesus they love a sensationalist headline. What exactly is shocking about the England manager wanting to have a closer look at an English CB whose team has the second most clean sheets in the league?

57 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Mings may well have improved but Konsa is still the better player imo.

I could easily see him slotting in alongside Maguire for Man U next season, after Jack and Martinez he's the most likely to go in the summer.

I think the fact that play regularly with each other helps them both in terms of their Euro chances. I think Southgate would recognise the advantage of having a ready made partnership at his disposal, even if they are not first choice.  The troubles that Liverpool have had this season are partly due to the amount of different CB pairings they have gone through. 

Easily our best defender by a mile and MOTM by clear distance today (which sums up again how good we were in attack bar the last 5 minutes).

Mings been good again last few weeks but struggled today.

As soon as season ends I'd get him and Martinez on 5 year deals, both deserve it.

Â