Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

At least he won't get injured,  exhausted or forced to play for the backwards thinking Southgate. He will be an England centre back before long,  the quality of the rest of them just isn't there,  but for now we get to enjoy the benefits of his exceptional form all to ourselves.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, supermon said:

I think Maguire and Stones are slightly ahead of Konsa at present n on current form, plus that two are playing at a higher level than us, ie Europe

If Konsa asked them to lace his boots, they wouldn't find the laces. 

25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If Konsa asked them to lace his boots, they wouldn't find the laces. 

Lol if he added goals to his offensive game I think he'd start getting in the England set up. But he isn't ahead of them imo

38 minutes ago, supermon said:

I think Maguire and Stones are slightly ahead of Konsa at present n on current form, plus that two are playing at a higher level than us, ie Europe

Coady, Dier or Michael Keane arent though and are ahead of Konsa in SOuthgate thoughts

5 minutes ago, supermon said:

Lol if he added goals to his offensive game I think he'd start getting in the England set up. But he isn't ahead of them imo

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Said in another thread it's what England do 

Dier wasnt good enough after 5 caps, he's not good enough after 45 caps and he still won't be good when he reaches 65

But we put weight on playing in the top 4/6 then EL/CL and already having caps, it's bullshit 

There's always a couple of moments in any match now where Konsa does something really "Rolls Royce"... where most CBs would put in a tackle, but he just gets to the ball first, turns out of trouble, and plays a really good pass. The sort of thing you'd see from the great ballplaying CBs. A natural.

Probably good for us that he hasn't had that call up, because I think he will just keep improving until Southgate can't ignore him.

Genuinely think you could play Cash-Konsa-Mings-Targett as the England back 4 and win a tournament.

• Like 1

Â