Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

10 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Will be amazed if he's not in tomorrow's England squad, Fully deserves a call up 

er, you do know which muppet is the England manager right?

I'll be amazed if he is in the squad. Not down to him as he is a Rolls Royce defender. Southgate is going to pick all the usual suspects led by wedge head and Stones will be the 'surprise' pick.

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

er, you do know which muppet is the England manager right?

I'll be amazed if he is in the squad. Not down to him as he is a Rolls Royce defender. Southgate is going to pick all the usual suspects led by wedge head and Stones will be the 'surprise' pick.

Harry Maguire is playing well at the moment as is John Stones (although it will be interesting to see how he gets on without Dias beside him). It’s Eric Dier’s continual presence that annoys me.

• Like 3

On 13/03/2021 at 07:07, villa89 said:

We are in danger now of losing him because we didnt sort out his contract early enough.

Happy to be corrected but read he’s got 2 years and a club option extension of 1 year left. Essentially meaning 3 years and 3 months left. Besides, I’m sure the club will be negotiating a new contract as we speak.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Harry Maguire is playing well at the moment as is John Stones (although it will be interesting to see how he gets on without Dias beside him). It’s Eric Dier’s continual presence that annoys me.

He'll have maguire as the completely unnecessary spare wheel in the back 5 again resulting in him becoming a free roaming CB taking up a position on the left wing in between saka and jack

Beggars belief how celebrated that nonsense was 

On 17/03/2021 at 00:12, Kingman said:

Will be amazed if he's not in tomorrow's England squad, Fully deserves a call up 

In the words of Gareth Southgate well he is fine but he is no Maguire, Stones, Mings, Keane or Conor Coady. I think Ben White or Godfrey will get a call up before Konsa probably Craig Dawson as well

Southgate is a complete clown

• Like 1

3 months before the Euros so i fully understand why he hasnt been called up . Next season if he isnt in the first squad then there should be uproar. Pisses me off Bellingham is picked. Because he is a future world star that is only 17. Southgate just loves em young . There is real case for him to be integrated next season and give him a rest in the summer 

If Eric DIRE is being called up over him despite not playing at all in 5 of Spurs' last PL matches then he may as well go and team up with Dias for Portugal. They have a shortage of quality CBs at the moment and I'm pretty sure their manager would welcome a player of Konsa's quality.

I'm pleased for Watkins (and also slightly surprised he was picked) but leaving out Konsa when he's been our best defender this season in favour of inferior players once again shows Southgate's shortfalls.

I did welcome Stones coming back into the fold, however.

Â