Matt Targett

villan-scott

I think stuff like that is more so aimed at people who called him a "bottler" for going off in games like against Wolves (I think?) where he was literally concussed and missed subsequent ones because of it. Just unfair OTT stuff like that.

What a player he's becoming regardless. If he had out and out pace then there'd be real hype around him I think, though I can't say I mind it too much when our players get underrated.

Edited by Indigo

Stats really don't do him justice, he set up goals against Sheffield, Arsenal, Newcastle, Burnley and now leicester and I think only one of them registers as an assist. 

Now that I think about it he took the only corner we scored from this season, which raises a whole different topic. 

17 hours ago, WooJung said:

Stats really don't do him justice, he set up goals against Sheffield, Arsenal, Newcastle, Burnley and now leicester and I think only one of them registers as an assist. 

Now that I think about it he took the only corner we scored from this season, which raises a whole different topic. 

Do they not get registered as key passes? The assist before the assist?

He was a lucky **** boy tbh.

Could have easily gone off twice, and he took a couple of embarrassing dives as well. It's funny because it's Leeds, but I don't like our players pulling this shit tbh. 

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Noel said:

He is the best Left Back in England in my opinion.  Solid defensibly and great going forward.

If someone offered £50 million for him I would have to say No.

amazing to think that last season some people were saying we were robbed for the 14m? ish we spent om him.

14m has proven to be an absolute steal.

To think.......Konsa - 11m, Targett - 14m, Cash - 14m, Mings - 20m.

All players who have proven their price tag to be a steal!

So yeah......not sure i would turn down 50m for him, but i do think he is a very good player and was a bargain at 14m.

42 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sky were desperate for him to get a 2nd yellow card, i didnt really think they were a 2nd especially when Klich didnt get one

Crap commentary, Elghazi blamed the pitch for a shot that went over the bar  and the commentator said there was nothing wrong with the pitch,  di he see everyone falling and slipping all game

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Crap commentary, Elghazi blamed the pitch for a shot that went over the bar  and the commentator said there was nothing wrong with the pitch,  di he see everyone falling and slipping all game

I was watching it on Optus, I think, and the commentary team commented multiple times on the state of the pitch. It was also a discussion point at half time. Another perk of watching it there was Gabby asking Danny Mills to smile after the game. 😂

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yeah that co-commentator was an absolute bell. 

Â