Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Here's the other angle of it.  I've put it in here because not everyone is going to want to look at it.

Hide contents

image.png

That's a shocker.

Totally needless and reckless.

Genuinely hope he smashes his leg to pieces next game.

Did it to Joe Gomez too.

If Wesley plays again in 2020 it will be a miracle. Big boys like him take a lot longer to recover from ligament tears as well. Now we can't sell Kodija and we are gonna have to get this new striker choice spot on. 

Aw sh*t, that's horrible. Fair play he didn't look as distressed as that suggests, that looks a shocker. Just our luck, Wes turns his game around and he is crocked. Ironically, he doesn't get injured very often and this looks very bad indeed.

That picture of Wesley's knee looks awful, but he didn't seem to be in as much pain as you would expect from that. It certainly didn't seem to be as bad a tackle as Targett's against Leicester.

While it isn't Wes's fault in any way, he did go into it very half-heartedly, they say that you get hurt worse when not fully committed to the tackle.

Today was one of his better performances, let's hope it isn't as bad as it looks.

1 minute ago, poitier said:

That picture of Wesley's knee looks awful, but he didn't seem to be in as much pain as you would expect from that. It certainly didn't seem to be as bad a tackle as Targett's against Leicester.

While it isn't Wes's fault in any way, he did go into it very half-heartedly, they say that you get hurt worse when not fully committed to the tackle.

Today was one of his better performances, let's hope it isn't as bad as it looks.

I sure hope so but it looks very bad. I hope his ligaments are made of steel.

Horrendous tackle, excessive force and scissor like which I thought you weren’t allowed to do, makes you so angry that VAR spot offsides by having your armpit hair offside but don’t spot something as obvious as this.

• Like 1

Â