dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, useless said:

I didn't think he was that bad, for him to affective though he has to be playing closer to the striker.

This is spot on I believe, needs to be playing more central and further forward to be of any use, much like he was at Brentford. He's not the type who who's going to be very affective stuck too far out wide, needs to be in and around the box linking up a striker. Actually think the formation we played against Burnley would suit him better.

Edited by useless

somebody please order this man a physical workout routine to bolster some stamina and strength. with some of that he might actually become an asset for us. right now he has flashes of great stuff but on the whole is too slow.

Assuming we persevere with 3 at the back, he could be an option (more likely from the bench) playing in one of the roles just behind the striker, such as Jack and Trezeguet played against Burnley. As I can’t see him making an impact in the PL on the wing. He should be suited to the more advanced inside role. A lot of his highlights I saw when he played for Brentford he seemed to be more central than out wide. Although he may need our injury crisis to get worse before he gets his next chance..

He's basically been a cup player. It's the only games he's ever looked decent or done much in. 

For the price you can't moan but if he is a genuine option in the prem next year then we failed miserably in the upcoming summer.

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's basically been a cup player. It's the only games he's ever looked decent or done much in. 

For the price you can't moan but if he is a genuine option in the prem next year then we failed miserably in the upcoming summer.

I think this was a signing agreed before promotion in fairness. Was probably brought in as Jack replacement 

needs to play in the middle really, which ironically he could do if we played the 3421.

That pass for kodjia though was nice, once again, probably only Grealish in our squad who could play a pass like that.

not a winger in the prem for sure, but reckon he might be able to play in a 10 role behind the striker in the 3421 we played against Burnley.

• Like 1

Â