dont_do_it_doug.

3 minutes ago, KHV said:

If Diego Jota is level of player we are looking at it's going to be a long season ahead.

He is **** shit

Thats the Wolves player. He's a good player too, better than this one, but this one is ok as backup.

Not sure how I feel about this, if it's a straight swap then we can't really lose and it's a bit of a free hit.

Adding 4m, although it's not a lot these days makes it a bit more of a risk if we can't get him playing well. We do need bodies though.

I do think our style of football will suit him more than SHA clogging. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KHV said:

If Diego Jota is level of player we are looking at it's going to be a long season ahead.

He is **** shit

Not Diogo Jota, JOSÉ IGNACIO PELETEIRO RAMALLO (Spanish Jota at the noses, was at Brentford with Smith)

Mixed feelings from both sets of fans on the deal. Although with the extra £4m it probably swings it towards blues thinking they've got the best deal.

I think it could be good for us, we need a squad and not everyone is going to be bought as a first name on the team sheet.

He's been a bit of a flop at blues but he looked like a player that knew he cocked up going there, maybe highlights a bad attitude but you can hardly blame him for that it's true. He played well under Smith so hopefully he'll become a useful player for us.

WM saying it’s more like £2/3m + Gardner. 

Decent deal for me.

We need 10/12 players and we need a squad. We won’t be able to spend £15-20m on every new player and deals like this will hopefully free up ‘big money’ for a couple of stars here and there. 

He’s a good player, one of those I think is more suited to the Prem than the Championship imo. 

Smith knows him, so does Suso - sounds good all round to me. 

• Like 3

Must remember jotas been. Woeful Blose side that ply super negative football. Jota looked unbelievable at brentford. Maybe at a thriving attacking side like us he will do better. But 4m really is peanuts at this level. 

Jota was being linked with some major premier league sides at one point. I dobt care of he was at the sty as long as he performs here. Getting rid of gardner is great news regardless 

Surprised at Dean going for Jota great player for us on his day badly damaged at his time at hoof ball Birmingham City where he played more games than he did for us.Scored an impressive 23 goals for us and a poor 8 for them if Dean can get a tune out of him it’s great business. very predictable and 90% all left foot but good option from the bench.

• Like 3

Â