Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

25 minutes ago, Farlz said:

D_r8Pe3W4AA1uoG?format=jpg&name=large

A bit of a better look

This looks much better than the snazzy launch video, doesn't look so bad.  Not that I'll be buying either but thought I'd throw my tuppence worth into the debate.

It was only on zooming in that I noticed the black keeper kit as well lurking in the background.

The fading stripes on the away make it look like a t-shirt. Nope, not for me. As for the home, did someone run out of proper Villa kit blue material or was it left in the sun too long. Too wishy washy.

6 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

The fading stripes on the away make it look like a t-shirt. Nope, not for me. As for the home, did someone run out of proper Villa kit blue material or was it left in the sun too long. Too wishy washy.

There was minimal blue on last year's shirt, but the shade of the stripes on the sides was absolutely bang on. Honestly wish Luke could try his hand at a claret body/blue sleeves kit. If anything, he got the colours spot on.

Confused about the colour of the claret - it seems very purple in the official pics but much more red in the store image above... Is it just that the official images have been processed and messed up the colour? I much prefer the colour as it looks in the store photograph.

Just now, hippo said:

Let's not sugar coat it .that away kit is an abomination.... wouldn't buy one if it was £10.

But what about an elite fitted version for £85 plus postage?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Away is better but I’d say the kits as a whole look to be a bit of a shocker this year. 

A shame after last year’s were probably our best kits for decades. 

I definitely don’t buy that fanatics we’re doing the designing both years. 

• Like 4

Can't believe its taken somebody to take a picture in the store and post it here for us to see what the kit looks like. That promotional video is absolutely pathetic, it shows more blue hair and bumbags than the kit.

• Like 3

Hmmm, much like the home shirt it's very 'meh'. They are fine as kits I guess but not nice enough to buy to wear as a fan for me personally. Its a little bit better than the home for sure but not by much. Very uninspiring. 

Down to the 3rd kit to see if I'll actually be buying any shirts this season. Got all 3 last year and was all ready to get all 3 again but its £110 saved so far.

Edited by Ingram85

Â