Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

I get the misalignment of pinstripes is probably intentional, I just don't think it looks good.

Would be intrigued to see what it looked like if they lined up, and the panels fit, and the seams weren't excessively oversized, I might have liked it then.

Socks look good...

I saw a video on Facebook and a guy asked when the green one will Be out while in the villa village And someone working there said said that will be announced soon...

Edited by Demitri_C

I like 'em!

I think we give kits 'iconic' status depending on our success with them for instance last season's kit because we got promotion, the 1st Reebok one because of winning the Coca Cola cup, the Asics kit because of similar. 

Edited by New_Hope

22 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Can someone who has the shirt please tell me if it’s a comfortable or tight fit and is it best to go a size up?

Same I am a medium, last seasons kit was a little fitted for my liking 

I have to say the images if the players wearing the home shirt looked very nice from the first preseason game, especially sponsorless.  Very nice indeed.  Nothing wrong with the fit of the kit on cut in any of the images I've seen.

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The colours actually looked great on camera, unlike the washed out colours we've been seeing in pics. Could he because they were drenched within minutes though.

Yeah the deeper claret we see in the shots is indeed because of sweat!  Looked great without the sponsor too didn't it?

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

Yeah the deeper claret we see in the shots is indeed because of sweat!  Looked great without the sponsor too didn't it?

If I rush to get my half time pie and a pint and attempt to consume them within the remaining 4 minutes I have left before the 2nd half begins, will I get the same sweat effect?

41 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

If I rush to get my half time pie and a pint and attempt to consume them within the remaining 4 minutes I have left before the 2nd half begins, will I get the same sweat effect?

You’ll be lucky to have 4 minutes of the match left let alone half time.

Â