Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

If I rush to get my half time pie and a pint and attempt to consume them within the remaining 4 minutes I have left before the 2nd half begins, will I get the same sweat effect?

Dunno about you mate, but in hearing all the complaints about the tight Kappa gear I'd guess so haha.

7 hours ago, Eastie said:

Can someone who has the shirt please tell me if it’s a comfortable or tight fit and is it best to go a size up?

I’ve just got back from the shop as I wanted a black top but they had none in my size left. Tried the home kit to gauge size and needed one size up from my usual daily size clothing. 

Edited by nick76

Had some spare time so I popped into the shop and I’m really disappointed in the away top.  It just looks cheap and quickly knocked together design.  

Not keen either on the home kit, just looks dull coloured and is a major back step on last seasons home kit.

Love the black top though, simple but striking.

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’ve just got back from the shop as I wanted a black top but they had none in my size left. Tried the home kit to gauge size and needed one size up from my usual size clothing. 

Hopefully I'll be able to get a small that they can't rid of for cheap at the end of the season then 😋 It will also fit like the "elite" version without paying an extra £40

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Hopefully I'll be able to get a small that they can't rid of for cheap at the end of the season then 😋

I’m a big lad so I wouldn’t be able to get a small even over my fat head.  Maybe I can use a small size as a hat 😂

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I’m a big lad so I wouldn’t be able to get a small even over my fat head.  Maybe I can use a small size as a hat 😂

Or a loincloth perhaps?

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I’ve just got back from the shop as I wanted a black top but they had none in my size left. Tried the home kit to gauge size and needed one size up from my usual daily size clothing. 

Cheers pal 👍

My home shirt arrived, it's actually quite nice. Not a patch on last season mind.

The sleeve sponsor looks awful and is annoying, would have been better to have been an extra option.

Word of warning on the sizes, I always buy a large as it is then big enough to wear over a hoody/jumper in winter. This year's large completely fitted, no way I can wear anything underneath it.

As an article of fashion I can understand people preffering last seasons top, but on the players as a spectacle I think this one looks better and more Aston Villa, at least without the sponsor.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

Just ordered the shirt without the sponsor. Haven't ordered a shirt in years due to despising the horrible sponsor which completely ruins every shirt imo. So nice to be able to buy it without. Even if it does cost extra, well worth the money.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, nick76 said:

Had some spare time so I popped into the shop and I’m really disappointed in the away top.  It just looks cheap and quickly knocked together design.  

Not keen either on the home kit, just looks dull coloured and is a major back step on last seasons home kit.

Love the black top though, simple but striking.

Which black top mate?

I haven't seen one.

Training gear?

Â