Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

15 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I am bemused at how they have managed to completely fudge up some very smart designs quite as badly as they have done. 

sorry the hangover GIF

• Like 1

The yellow 'W' on that brings back memories of the Dafabet kit.  The second Macron one was actually alright, just ruined by a messy looking sponsor. 

This year's away has the sponsor the same colour, so they should have stuck to all white for the home kit n'all. 

Just please keep those claret away shorts away from the home shirt away from home.  If you follow me 🤣

So, for example, if when we play at Man City, the referee is happy for us to wear the home shirt but not the white shorts, the shorts need to be blue not claret.

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Away is better but I’d say the kits as a whole look to be a bit of a shocker this year. 

A shame after last year’s were probably our best kits for decades. 

I definitely don’t buy that fanatics we’re doing the designing both years. 

I was gonna say that Fanatics added the sleeve designs because they look so out of place, but it seems a couple of other clubs have the same template. Also interesting to see the shirt without a sponsor. Maybe the "pro" version is better fitting?

1 hour ago, Enda said:

This video gives me epilepsy.

It's like tuning in to hear the new song by your favourite band and instead just hearing a rapid collection of soundbytes.

JUST SHOW US THE BLOODY KIT WON'T YOU????

OK do a bit of the arty stuff if it makes you feel cool and happening, but the point is surely to show people the kit!

If a referee decides we can’t wear our home strip because it clashes with the opposition, I can’t see why he’d be satisfied with our away strip being light blue/white shirts and claret shorts.

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

If a referee decides we can’t wear our home strip because it clashes with the opposition, I can’t see why he’d be satisfied with our away strip being light blue/white shirts and claret shorts.

so we would need a 3rd kit 🤔

2 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

image.png.92e3276d495b6d5a331248b8825a062e.png

Interestingly the shoulders on that kid's shirt look fine.

It looks cheaper than all but one of Macron's efforts for us.

Would be interested to see how the pro version looks though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

We'll wear it away to Burnley, West Ham, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea id imagine.

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue

I need to see it in person. I like the colour but something about it I don't like 100%. I don't know what it is though.

I'm glad they are trying new colours put. A bit boring seeing white and black every year.

I think the navy training top would have been a better away kit tbh

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It looks cheaper than all but one of Macron's efforts for us.

Would be interested to see how the pro version looks though.

Got a feeling it's the pro shirt that the players have been pictured in and has the dodgy shoulders, that kid is wearing what I'm assuming is a standard adult shirt - the kids shirts don't have sponsors.

Ah man they’ve ruined the away with those lines. Should have kept it the solid colour.

Â