Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

16 minutes ago, villarocker said:

I'm loving the women's football. If the Villa can't field a man's team I'm going to watch the ladies instead. 

Anyone up for it? We can start our own fan group - the always ultras - and sit in the wings? 

Agree.... Love it when the winger supplies a assistant in the box

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, villarocker said:

I'm loving the women's football. If the Villa can't field a man's team I'm going to watch the ladies instead. 

Anyone up for it? We can start our own fan group - the always ultras - and sit in the wings? 

I hear the season tickets are 90p for 2 !!!

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Right, so been accompanying my lady to "House sit" and take care of her friends dogs while she is out of town.

Decided to play their FIFA 15 in Manager mode with Villa of course.

Few things stand out:

Signed Kongolo to play at Left Back - BEAST, playing at Left back and developing quickly.

Trying to sign Mings - Bournemouth won't let him go as "They have just signed him from Ipswich and have no interest in letting him go"

Wesley - Bought him at 18 and he doesn't even have a face, not developing quickly enough for my liking however I'm guessing much was not known about him. Scores for fun in my team though as I'm ace at it (Playing on Amateur mode🙄)

And my British based scout has just recommended me to have a look at Scott Hogan 🤣.

Signed Ruben Neves and Jota.

Bare in mind this is 2015 so I still had the likes of Lescott, Sinclair, Gabby, Nzogbia, etc, whom I've quickly flogged.

Kept Okore though!

Trying to sign the better players we have been linked with.

200w.gif

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Mooley22 said:

Worth a read

haha, it's just like a roundup of all the rumours that all the other papers are reporting.

I suspect we're looking at completely different players to what is described here, apart from maybe Butland. 

2 hours ago, barry'sboots said:

We'll get stuffed with only 7 players.

Numbers 1 & 3 look like they have let themselves go a bit in pre season as well!!!

Nice to see McCormack has reported for training at least

James Nursey really is as bad as it gets when it comes to journalism. His EXCLUSIVE is everything we've known for the past how many weeks. 

His Grealish stuff last summer was a shambles as well. 

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Depending on how long you have been married mate that's just natural, don't worry about it happens to us all......

:)

speak for yourself.....I have to sneak in.😀

• Haha 2