Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

59 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We could take advantage of the Newcastle situation, anyone worth taking from them? Lascelles? Schar?

Benitez going should make things easier for us... they may be one of the favourites for relegation now.

The 3 player's i really rate at that club are:-

Fabian Schar, Sean Longstaff and  Miguel Almirón

Edited by Villan4Life

19 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Pretty sure he has agreed to join Brighton

Kristof Terreur (Belgian journalist) says Brighton agreed a fee with the club, but the players agent flew back from Brighton without a personal agreement with the player being made yet. The Agent and Brighton hope to resolve in the coming days.

Genk said another unnamed Premier League club were interested in the player. That team is supposedly Villa. But we have not made an offer.

Doesn't sound like anything concrete to me, except we are looking for another winger/wide forward - which we all knew was the case anyway.

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

This website will become a shrine, and punks and skins and rastas will all gather round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader. And all the grown-ups will say: "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say: "Haven't you heard? @Delphinho123 is dead! The People's Poet is dead!" ,  better ?😃

Lets change the post match music.  Do you know summer Holiday by Cliff Richard?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wes said:

Kristof Terreur (Belgian journalist) says Brighton agreed a fee with the club, but the players agent flew back from Brighton without a personal agreement with the player being made yet. The Agent and Brighton hope to resolve in the coming days.

Genk said another unnamed Premier League club were interested in the player. That team is supposedly Villa. But we have not made an offer.

Doesn't sound like anything concrete to me, except we are looking for another winger/wide forward - which we all knew was the case anyway.

If it comes from Terreur, it's usually true.  He broke the Wesley news.

54 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

The 3 player's i really rate at that club are:-

Fabian Schar, Sean Longstaff and  Miguel Almirón

What about Jonjo "get him on the plane" Shelvey? Great lad to stand in the middle of the park spraying balls around and look like the ultimate Neo-Nazi.

that Trossard looks a tricky little player, wonder if he could replicate anything remotely similar in the Prem.

Funny that there is a welcome to Brighton vid out there :P

I can't wait to see who we sign this week (assuming the couple of expected signings are correct).

I can't decide if having literally zero idea who it might be is a good or bad feeling :)

33 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

that Trossard looks a tricky little player, wonder if he could replicate anything remotely similar in the Prem.

Funny that there is a welcome to Brighton vid out there :P

Sounds like it’s as good as done to be fair.

@Villan4Life do you rate Kristofer Ajer from Celtic ? ... I don’t watch Scottish football but he turns into a good CD/DM on FM ( yeah I know before anyone comments).... Do you reckon he could cut it in the Prem and be a realistic option for us? 

• Like 1

We were heavily linked with Hayden in the summer surprised those links have gone cold as he us actually the kind of player we should.be looking at.

Now with benitez gone we should be making some bids for some of their players 

• Like 1