Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Is ‘Buzzing for Wednesday’ our new Native American signing? If we are going to tap that market I’d prefer ‘Scores lots of Goals’ - he’s got a much better attitude.

Stagecoach for Sheffield

Hiw about "Dancing Round Wolves" ?

Edited by SirSteveUK
  • Haha 1

We could take advantage of the Newcastle situation, anyone worth taking from them? Lascelles? Schar?

Benitez going should make things easier for us... they may be one of the favourites for relegation now.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

This website will become a shrine, and punks and skins and rastas will all gather round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader. And all the grown-ups will say: "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say: "Haven't you heard? @Delphinho123 is dead! The People's Poet is dead, never again will we see the new kit laid pristinely out on a wooden pallet ?"

Additional content re @Delphinho123, the People's Poet.

23 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Haha , so one of them is Ming's 

Ha, no. I misspoke. He reckons 2 signings and Mings isn’t close. He won’t be either of those signings! 

To be fair, this bloke called the Monk sacking well before it happened. Reckoned Monk didn’t even know Jota had left and that Coventry were now groundsharing with them. That was the catalyst. 

If he’s wrong about this week, I’ll fight him. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We could take advantage of the Newcastle situation, anyone worth taking from them? Lascelles? Schar?

Benitez going should make things easier for us... they may be one of the favourites for relegation now.

Two very decent players, I’d guess a few clubs are looking at their players now.

47 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I genuinely do not know. The person that told me reckons 2 signings this week and one of those isn’t Mings. He reckons one on Wednesday and Friday. 

It could be wrong, but he’s a mate. This isn’t some Agent Dave Jenkins bullshit and he himself may have been fed nonsense so who knows.

Anyway, I’ve peaked your interest. I’m what this thread needed. I’ve brought it to life. It was dead before Delphinho arrived earlier today.

Is it Fabian Delph and Phillipe Coutinho signing? Just thinking your name is the big clue? 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Fabian Delph really let me down when it comes to my username. I've been stuck with this shit for years. 

Look on the bright side, he may have done you a favour. After this week, if your predictions are wrong, you might want to get a new identity anyway :ph34r:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Has anyone seen Trossard play?  Stats are very good - 22 goals and 11 assists last season - and only a young lad!  Him and Benrahma either side of Wes/Maupay will do for me!!  😉

Pretty sure he has agreed to join Brighton