Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

I was surprised he hasn't been in the side but I think Deano was trying to keep clean sheets because of our lack of goals. He's poor defensively, hence the constant sliding tackles, but he does bring a lot of energy and intensity. 

20 hours ago, Farlz said:

When he won that goal kick and shouted "COME ON", I won't lie I lost it a bit myself and jumped out my chair and punched the air with him. I **** loved that from him.

Was absolutely excellent when he come on, I've missed him. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, villa89 said:

I was surprised he hasn't been in the side but I think Deano was trying to keep clean sheets because of our lack of goals. He's poor defensively, hence the constant sliding tackles, but he does bring a lot of energy and intensity. 

The Everton game was his 1st game fit after the lockdown. Why we were playing Konsa right back

Loved watching him last night, reminded me of Everton at home when he was up and down all night.

Needs more coaching but there's a player there who can develop more next season. Keep him and give AEM another 12 months and right back is one position we don't have to worry about.

4 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Also, unison of hands to contest the award of a goal kick. It's the small things, but take care of those and the big things tend to be taken care of by accumulation. It was a good performance, another one needed on Sunday.

• Like 2

I love it when we just play one right back, at right back. It seems such an obvious tactic but has been overlooked for many years. What with O’Neill’s CB at RB fetish, and Bruce’s three RB’s at the same time approach. 

• Haha 1

Â