Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

When you've been bombed out 2 seasons in a row i kind of understand that . 

nah, not for me. smith doesn't rate him, that's up to him. but it's a sad day for many of us, read the room fred. total disrespect to the man that gave him an opportunity in the PL. i used to like him.

• Like 1

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

When you've been bombed out 2 seasons in a row i kind of understand that . 

It’s just immature/ classless. Behaving like a teenager posting sarcy emojis on Twitter. If he was actually half decent he wouldn’t have been bombed out. He’s living in the clouds if he thinks he’s a PL player, he’s atrocious. 

Just now, tomav84 said:

nah, not for me. smith doesn't rate him, that's up to him. but it's a sad day for many of us, read the room fred. total disrespect to the man that gave him an opportunity in the PL. i used to like him.

I get that. But Smith also seemed to disrespect him as well. Left us with 1 right back in the squad rather than keep him.  Lets just say its 2 people that didnt get on. Thats normal in life. Some people will be gutted and some happy. 

Looks like it was nothing to do with the Smith sacking. He’s never struck me as the sort that would act like that to be honest.

Any excuse to pile abuse on a player with no context though I guess. Social media at its finest again!

• Like 2

Since someone brought back the Guilbert thread, just like to mention that he's currently having an even better season at Strasbourg than last according to whoscored ratings. 

Currently the 10th most highest rated player in Ligue 1 and highest rated right back in Ligue 1 based on their ratings.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

What a tool

Well the way he's been treated is a disgrace and really caused us to miss out on potential European places last season and has led to cash and targett putting in disgraceful performances week in week and but being undroppable. 

3 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Since someone brought back the Guilbert thread, just like to mention that he's currently having an even better season at Strasbourg than last according to whoscored ratings. 

Currently the 10th most highest rated player in Ligue 1 and highest rated right back in Ligue 1 based on their ratings.

Last year his rating was tanked by a sending off. Resulting in him being only the 5th highest rated rb in Europe (6th if you include Kimmich I think) 

😂😂 hopefully the wife never finds this forum or I will never be able to mock her for watching those drama "reality tv" shows.  Turns out the fellas are just as bad. 

38 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Well the way he's been treated is a disgrace and really caused us to miss out on potential European places last season and has led to cash and targett putting in disgraceful performances week in week and but being undroppable. 

What games are you watching . Cash is our RB who has been playing pretty good in a difficult season  Guilbert wouldn’t get a sniff . , Target plays left back so no comp for him ? 😉

• Like 1

Â