Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Totally agree.

However if i'm being honest, I'm not even sure if he would be doing it maliciously.

Probably just caught up in the euphoria and love to be honest.

Don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but it is clear some of these players are genuinely in love with the club.

These are probably also players who have not felt genuinely loved at their parent clubs for years.

I imagine it is overwhelming.

I don't think it was malicious, per se, but I think ruthless levering it certainly was. He's a very switched on guy, in no way naive and he's sending out a message to everyone that a) He wants to sign for Villa and b) He's done with Bournemouth.

He's burned a bridge deliberately, imo. He knows that even if we don't sign him then he'll get an upward move from Bournemouth on the strength of his performances for us. He's also put some downward pressure on the release fee they'll accept to get rid of a player who, in his mind, is only their player on paper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Fair point, after achieving promotion and being so seemingly tight knit with the group and loved and adored by the fans why would you want to go back? 

No disrespect to Bournemouth but if we get it right we will overtake them again and Mings could be a big part of that.

• Like 1

Reminds me of Rio Ferdinand. Pace, good on the ball and in the air. Right from kick off he was organising things. An inspired  loan signing who will hopefully be making B6 his permanent home.

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Literally all it used to be known for :) 

Saw Guy Ornadel there I think, twas awesome 

I’m massively into my Trance too. I’m fan of Guy Ornadel.. Loved Slinky I went one in Leicester few times never Bournemouth one.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

I love this guy, he's exactly the type of person (I specifically said person not player, but also the type of player), we need at this club.

• Like 2

Â