Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What did unai say i missed that?

That they would not be available this season but be involved in training, have a full preseason and be back the next.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

Have seen some saying on Twitter that he might be done. Injury was too bad. Anyone else heard similar? 

Doesn't look done to me. He looks like a guy who is doing his all to get back to fitness after a horrible injury.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Have seen some saying on Twitter that he might be done. Injury was too bad. Anyone else heard similar? 

Twitter you say? 

wow-fascinating.gif

• Like 4

4 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Some folk are irked, by our progress.....you have to factor that in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Doesn't look done to me. He looks like a guy who is doing his all to get back to fitness after a horrible injury.

This was the video the comments were from. Andy grays son Jamie being one of them. Said you can tell his leg isn't right. Few made out that he won't be back at the top level. 

14 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

Yeah nothing has ever been true on twitter 🙄🙄

Yes, some is true

But most f it is made up Bellshill and random guessing 

8 hours ago, villan_007 said:

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

This was the video the comments were from. Andy grays son Jamie being one of them. Said you can tell his leg isn't right. Few made out that he won't be back at the top level. 

Shocker I know but it's almost like he needs to build all the leg muscle back up after not using the leg for 9 months.

Morons.

39 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

Yeah nothing has ever been true on twitter 🙄🙄

Stopped clocks are right twice a day. 

Have enough monkeys typing into infinite typwriters and they'll eventually type the complete works of Shakespeare etc 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He'll be back here after his career ends in some capacity I'm sure. Got his eye on a future director of football role? 

• Like 1

Â