Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

8 hours ago, Enda said:

I suspect he was so embarrassed that he he exaggerated the extent of his injury 🧐

I thought the same. I hope one of the coaches takes him aside and gives him a quiet bollocking over it too, because I think he could have perhaps had a second go at shooting or maybe laid it off to someone else if he'd got up. Not something he should be making a habit of!

3 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Can't wait til his brother's starting games alongside him so we can chant "they're two of our own, they're two of our own, the Ramsey brothers, they're two of our own"

Sod that . I want Cole Ramsey to be that good as well that we can sing " they're 3 of our own " !!

That would be barmy. 3 Ramseys patrolling central midfield. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Love him to get his first goal. Think that'll give him a huge boost as well. 

It really would. I thought he looked a bit tired against United at times. We have lots of options so it’s important we rotate him as well to avoid burnout. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Sod that . I want Cole Ramsey to be that good as well that we can sing " they're 3 of our own " !!

Then we could finally dig out the “triple threat” banner I’ve been longing for for god knows how long . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Aaron seems to be more attacking (though that's easier to do at youth level), anyone know what sort of role Cole plays? Still in what, U15 squad, so a long way to go and a lot could change.

I'm very impressed with his imrpovement, he is very comfortable on the ball and is a great passer. What i want him to improve now is his defensive work. He runs back and follows his man, but he doesn't show the urgency that McGinn and Luiz has, they sprint back to recover the ball, whereas Ramsey runs. At one time he lost the ball and jogged back, Watkins was the one who sprinted back.

Perhaps he is told to be a bit more attacking minded than McGinn, but if so I'd rather see we played Buendia in his position.

20 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Surely that will inspire Gordon Ramsey to come around too, to do some catering with verbal abuse on the side.

Â