Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, TomC said:

He may have been our best player over the first 4 matches, but I thought he was quiet for the first half today before having a better second half.

I would rest him for a match. Younger players often haven't learned to pace themselves over the course of the season. We've got the squad to rotate. Do it before he burns himself out.

I definitely would too against Chelsea but probably bring him back fresh to play Pogba off the park next game.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

Brilliant again today, it's nice to have a midfielder who isn't afraid to drive forward with the ball.

If a club were to come in for him in January for £15 million I wouldn't even consider it at this stage, which pretty much sums up the level he is now at. One of the first names on the team sheet going forward, great stuff!

Edited by wilko154

I find it very interesting. 

According to reports Jacob Ramsey was never the most talented in the U23 setup. 

He just seem to have that fire in his belly to want to make it. Terrific attitude and work ethic, and believe me. That is one hell of an attribute. 

Makes our midfield work. A conduit. Links play and makes bursts that speed everything up. Had an ok first half and a better second. Stealing the ball at 2 nil up he had every right to go for goal as he had made the chance himself. Wierd that his goalscoring has dried up in the 1st team when he was fantastic scoring at younger age groups and on loan at Doncaster. Hopefully the goals will come sooner rather than later

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

If we acquired Smith-Rowe and he played like this in his first 5 matches, we would all be saying it was 30M well spent! 

came on to post exactly this...brilliant start to the season. still missing an end product, but you have to think that a goal or assist is coming. feel bad criticising but he really should've at least hit the target yesterday

Â