Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

4 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

This is what I've been thinking recently. He could very much play the role Son plays for Spurs. Very similar in their dribbling at pace ability. Brutal in counter attacks. 

Not a bad shout at all, now only if he could finish like Son!

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

This is what I've been thinking recently. He could very much play the role Son plays for Spurs. Very similar in their dribbling at pace ability. Brutal in counter attacks. 

I agree, think McGinn could play there as well in a similar role 🤫

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think Ramsey does need to be careful in deciding what sort of player he's going to be. He's got great talent, he's a superb athlete, but positionally, he's not quite a square peg anywhere -  just needs to be mindful he doesn't go the way of Dele Alli, who never quite figured out what he wanted to be.

I too, think he is lacking in a couple of area's and positional play is one.....his football IQ needs a boost, too....I would also like to see him stay on the ball, with a bit more, aggression, to not lose it.

He does so many things well, bit just lacks that bit of X Factor......you can see it when you watch Bellingham, who has it.

Now the mere fact, I have him in that company ( not as good sadly) says what I think about him.

He could, with further development, in the right area's be very special.

19 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Not comparing him to Son, but he has shown he can score. Pre Gerrard, of course. He has regressed seriously under Gerrard.

Even under Gerrard he kept scoring, wasn’t he our second goal scorer last season?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, MCU said:

The link ups between him and Bailey in the first half were outstanding.

It was a crime he was played so deep.

Defenders wont like to go up against them two! 
What a weapon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Wasted today. He has so much running power and to use it to link play and score goals and expose Shaw, and get into pockets is an absolute waste.

That running should have been used to cover Digne and or Cash.

Obviously.

That's **** football. 

I was just thinking this. Remember when he used to play as a make shift left back? 

F**** me, just how bad was Gerrard.

Â