Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Meanwhile, Draco Malfoy (*cough* Anthony Gordon) over at Everton with his staggering 3 goal contributions this season (Ramsey has 4) is being linked with a £60m move to Spurs and will no doubt in his thoughts if injuries persist. 

The level of inconsistency amongst the England selection process is hilarious. 

If Gordon is worth £60m, I'm Arnold Palmer. 

I am happy with him going under the radar

• Like 3

Rated him highly, then had a doubt or two, my doubts are now gone.

We have a baller on our hands, and I fully trust Emery to get the best out of him. Ramsey has balls as well as ability, Emery will love that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Just waiting for the rumours that Man City are after him.

Liverpool fans are clamouring for him already on Twitter. 

The useless journo's rumour pieces will inevitably follow the second he starts any sort of run of form. 

He will definitely be getting interest in the next couple of years, every non Villa fan raves about him and Emery is going to turn him into a monster. Let's hope we can progress at a similar rate so he will want to achieve things here. 

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Just waiting for the rumours that Man City are after him.

There were (laughed at) rumours of them being interested in him after his breakthrough season, without a goal to his name. It's very rare for midfielders to look so comfortable at such a young age in this league. He will add more goals and assists to his game under a proper manager who plays him further up the pitch, that's when bigger teams will have a stronger interest in him. 

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Waiting for the rumours that they offered Jack and 85 mill but we still told them to f*CK off.

I love JJ, but if they offered us £85m and Grealish back, I'd take it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

He will definitely be getting interest in the next couple of years, every non Villa fan raves about him and Emery is going to turn him into a monster. Let's hope we can progress at a similar rate so he will want to achieve things here. 

They will be paying big money for him. All JJ has to do is look how badly grealish has flopped of he thinks the grass is greener.

Yes grealish wins trophies but he has contributed literally nothing to them. It would have meant more to him winning a carabao or fa cup with us than that league win.

I do truly believe grealish would have enjoyed the promotion to winning the league. Lets hope JJ wants to stay here at the club he supports where we are creating something special 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Meanwhile, Draco Malfoy (*cough* Anthony Gordon) over at Everton with his staggering 3 goal contributions this season (Ramsey has 4) is being linked with a £60m move to Spurs and will no doubt in his thoughts if injuries persist. 

The level of inconsistency amongst the England selection process is hilarious. 

If Gordon is worth £60m, I'm Arnold Palmer. 

Not sure the point, I don't think they are comparable players. I would expect Ramsey to be ahead of Gordon, I just don't think Ramsey has done enough for a world cup call up, he was dropped for villa two games ago. Were talking about players like Maddison not going, its a tough position with a lot of quality ahead of him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Jack wasn't nearly this good at 21. Imagine if JJ has an explosion at like 23/24 like Jack did. He'll be starting from a much higher position.

Pretty unlikely he'll get to Jack's level, and that's OK. Even at 18-19 Jack had a unique bit of magic you don't see that often. He barely ever lost the ball once he had it and was travelling. He just got walloped into the air after putting his body in the way.

Something to aim for JJ though. He is a better overall player now than Jack at 21 I agree.

• Like 2

Â