Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

On 07/09/2020 at 16:33, Awol said:

Has any footage from that match come out? Would love to see those goals. 

Download the sky score centre app.

They often have (as they do in this case) video footage of highlights during or immediately after the game.  Free of charge.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Post game I missed it, don’t want to download it otherwise.

Just checked, only a dean smith post match interview as yet.

"I've seen a few no-look passes, but thats the first no-look recieve I've seen" (re: Neil Taylor) 😆😆

Edited by Thug
added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Honestly rather have him around the squad than Lansbury, who has no future. Issue is he needs to be playing first team games. Maybe a case of loan him this season and introduce to bench and first team next season. Maybe he’s ready now

Apparently lansbury is a leader of the team I think along with elmo he is good to have around the squad especially since he has no sell on value. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I didnt think he did much to be honest. 1st half he looked lively but struggled 2nd half. Dont think he is ready yet

My thoughts as well, he had a steady game and didnt look daunted but probably stood out due to his age. I thought the midfield 3 did well, win the ball back quickly and get it to jack. I dont think they needed to do anything special. 

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

My thoughts as well, he had a steady game and didnt look daunted but probably stood out due to his age. I thought the midfield 3 did well, win the ball back quickly and get it to jack. I dont think they needed to do anything special. 

Yeah i think he will benefit with a loan move to the championship. Maybe someone like cardiff swansea or stoke

Made himself available for passes and showed some nice touches in the first half. Tried to propel the team forward while protecting possession.

Lost his momentum in the second half. 

Might be nice to have him around the first team for cup matches, unless we can get him out to a championship club and guarantee he’ll play week in week out. 

Hope he continues his development because there’s the making of a good player there. Well done, Jacob!

9 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Apparently lansbury is a leader of the team I think along with elmo he is good to have around the squad especially since he has no sell on value. 

Taylor also appears to be a big character about the place - I've read a few times about how well liked he is by everyone at Bodymoor Heath. Guys like that well worth having in the squad when trying to bring young players through.

the way the league cup schedule has worked out, there's a chance for a few games with us before being loaned out. Next week v Bristol/ Northampton, and then the one after that assuming we do the job properly then. 

edit: goes for a lot of the back ups, opportunities to showcase their "talents" to others. 

Edited by Rodders

8 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Taylor also appears to be a big character about the place - I've read a few times about how well liked he is by everyone at Bodymoor Heath. Guys like that well worth having in the squad when trying to bring young players through.

On that subject, if you look at the layout in the Watkins interview where he's in our home dressing room, Grealish has chosen a locker directly between Taylor and Lansbury. That wouldn't be coincidence, so the team captain electing to be with them speaks volumes for their popularity.

11 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Should continue in the cup, I really like the look of him.

Didn't look daunted at all.

As a matter of fact, at times he looked like the only "man" in that midfield.

There is no question of him not being able to handle the physicality of the Premier league imo, he looks an unit for a young lad a big box to box athlete in the middle something we have not had in years,  I expect him to be in and around the first team often this year .

• Like 1

Â