Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

4 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I want to see McMcMcGinn on the squad list.

John McGinn however should be on the pitch, he's the best of our current options.

Having Ramsey back is a help from a numbers point of view - and there's an interesting choice for Dean between him and Sanson for a spot.

A Nakamba-Sanson-Ramsey midfield would worry the life out of me.

That was the midfield that comfortably shut out Leeds last season.  However I would be starting McGinn with Ramsey and Luiz as that's our best 3 at the minute. However if Sanson can stay fit and get up to speed that could change. For me I rate Ramsey and Luiz ahead of Mcginn.

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I woke up this morning with a phantom sprain like pain in my right ankle, and I've no idea what has caused it.  And now Ramsey is declared fit after clearly stretching his ankle ligaments beyond all reasonable lengths.

If he suffers a  piledriver to the nads today I will not be best pleased. 

I suspect some sort of Dorian Gray shenanigans are afoot. Regarding your nads, its not a bad thing, I had an accident years ago and when the pain subsided about a week later they were 3/4 times bigger than usual, looked like buster gonad with yellow and black marble like mottle. Sadly they went down as the swelling decreased and the bruising came out 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I suspect some sort of Dorian Gray shenanigans are afoot. Regarding your nads, its not a bad thing, I had an accident years ago and when the pain subsided about a week later they were 3/4 times bigger than usual, looked like buster gonad with yellow and black marble like mottle. Sadly they went down as the swelling decreased and the bruising came out 

I'd still rather not find out. But good to know I'll survive, even if my Petey esque big balls don't last. 👍

Edited by MrBlack
  • Haha 1

It is hilarious that we regularly seem to have players "nearly" back from injury whose returns seem to then take weeks or months longer than anticipated, only for Ramsey to visibly appear to have picked up a serious knock and be immediately back in the team the following week.

4 hours ago, Philosopher said:

That was the midfield that comfortably shut out Leeds last season.  However I would be starting McGinn with Ramsey and Luiz as that's our best 3 at the minute. However if Sanson can stay fit and get up to speed that could change. For me I rate Ramsey and Luiz ahead of Mcginn.

McGinn is no world beater but he is miles ahead of Ramsey at the moment. Ramsey is young and inexperienced and the fact that he is anywhere near starting matches for us is due to a system failure not his incredible performances. He doesn’t start for any other PL team.

McGinn gets in any team in the bottom half.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

McGinn is no world beater but he is miles ahead of Ramsey at the moment. Ramsey is young and inexperienced and the fact that he is anywhere near starting matches for us is due to a system failure not his incredible performances. He doesn’t start for any other PL team.

McGinn gets in any team in the bottom half.

Ramsey is better technically, he's also a smart player. I'm convinced he will be a better player than McGinn within a couple of seasons if he gets enough games.

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Only player that looks like a midfielder at the club

If you'd put this lad above Luiz, you have shit in your eyes.

Tragic that we have so few senior midfielders worth a damn, though.

McGinn is stealing a living based on 4 or 5 games a season. Nakamba is a worthwhile backup but mediocre at best, and I'm unsure if Sanson really exists.

Cashed in £100m, and decided not to strengthen the midfield. Ming boggling. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If you'd put this lad above Luiz, you have shit in your eyes.

Tragic that we have so few senior midfielders worth a damn, though.

McGinn is stealing a living based on 4 or 5 games a season. Nakamba is a worthwhile backup but mediocre at best, and I'm unsure if Sanson really exists.

Cashed in £100m, and decided not to strengthen the midfield. Ming boggling. 

Watching Villa atm is like putting my face in a bucket of sh*t

Edited by gwi1890

Â