Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Absolutely immense in the air in that second half.

Won more aerial duels than anyone else on the pitch by far(11 won compared to next best 7 won) and won a higher percentage of them then the 2 next best by far(85% compared to Deeney's 21% and Konsa's 58% respectively).

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

Passing wasn't too bad. But I care more about his defending and he was superb 2nd half. 

Yeah but with a 3 cb, they have to be able to pass. My heart was in my mouth every time he had it at feet

• Like 4

£2m...hes an absolute bargain.

A bit dopey at times, but overall hes a pretty solid defender. I thought if anyone was a bit ropey tonight it was Mings.

I thought overall we deserved it tonight, Deeney is a one dimensional player, and they have quality in Delefeao.

I don't like Watford, and I don't like Pearson, 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, meregreen said:

Strange how we see things so differently. I thought his distribution from the back was awful, not for the first time either. Game of opinions I suppose.

His long ball distribution is bad

The problem with long balls is the appreciation that the simple 5 yard pass to target or to the midfield isn't there so he just goes long

Mings is exactly the same

He needs a better passing option not necessarily a better passing ability 

7 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Strange how we see things so differently. I thought his distribution from the back was awful, not for the first time either. Game of opinions I suppose.

I agree with you. I didn't rate him at all tonight. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

His passing is dire. Needs to improve on that front. In the air though he is very good. 

1st half, yes it was shocking, 2nd half he improved.

He is one of only a few players who is not scared to head or tackle in our team, and that's why he starts. He still gave the ball away in the 2nd half but no where near as much.

Targett and a midfielder need to both give him passing options so we can move the ball fowards while retaining possession as he really is not a great passer of the ball.

He made some vital tackles and headers as usual. Him winning the long ball lead to our goal. Reina to Hause, Mings, Konsa and Mings. Not sure we’ll see more defenders involved in a goal than that. Also free kick because of Deeney’s foul on Fred. Unlucky Troy..

• Like 1

Two matches where he stated poorly and improved as the game went on. If he can make those seconds half's to a full match he'll be great. 

Some of the passes he makes are really good at times. While other times he just seem to lack any sort of concentration and pass it straight to an opposition player, unpressed. He makes me damned nervous, still feels like a liability. But he can only get better. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

As I’ve said before he is just a no nonsense defender. He is very good at defending but pretty poor on the ball. Just clear it or lay it off mate. Keep it simple. 

He has the ability but not the execution. 

Â