Kortney Hause

Sam3773

16 minutes ago, AV82 said:

As good as he is in the air if he’s shit on the deck it’s just as damaging. I hope he can improve his passing.

He is no Bonucci on the deck but he is better than people give him credit. The major issue is the player to his left that nobody will pass it too. Will look better with Targett

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

1st half was atrocious, 2nd half solid, had one run where he got the ball , freaked out and didn't know what to do with it , so he closed his eyes and ran forward with it .

Fixed

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Most passes. 46 of 53 attempted 2nd best completion % of starting 11. 6 and 3 were most clearances and interceptions of our defenders. 

This is the problem with statistics in football , they tell a story with math and the game football is an art which in my opinion can not be broken down with mathematics. Yes it can point you in the right direction at times 

Think all you really need to do is go to the in game match thread to see the proper picture, from page 6 on (think we are about 15 mins into game from here on) you can see people start to react to hause from here on 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Think all you really need to do is go to the in game match thread to see the proper picture, from page 6 on (think we are about 15 mins into game from here on) you can see people start to react to hause from here on

Well pretty much my first comment in the thread after Brighton scored is that some of the comments were hysterical. I understand that people are concerned about our situation as am I but sometimes the critiques are relentless and over the top imo

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Most passes. 46 of 53 attempted 2nd best completion % of starting 11. 6 and 3 were most clearances and interceptions of our defenders. 

Hause today a good example of how stats can be guff.

It was genuinely uncomfortable watching him first half. So nervous and unsure. Then second half he was a lot better, showed some great feet towards the end, like a different player.

I don't know if Engels would get exposed for pace in that slightly wider position. Mings has to stay in the middle I think, too important.

His passing is his weakness.  Pretty much every pass is a hope.  Looked better in the 2nd half but at best he makes the 18 but doesn't start week in and out.  Mings has to stay in that center sweeper role so for now Hause is the best we have for the left sided CB in the 3-4-3. 

• Like 1

Maybe this is why we have been linked with Vida? Maybe the management don’t rate him. I think he has the potential to be good but just needs belief. He is as frustrating as Clarke used to be often slipping from the sublime to the ridiculous!

6 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Maybe this is why we have been linked with Vida? Maybe the management don’t rate him. I think he has the potential to be good but just needs belief. He is as frustrating as Clarke used to be often slipping from the sublime to the ridiculous!

Clarke had more potential but House doesn't get bullied off the ball as easy 😉

Jekyll and Hyde really. 

What worries me is that he makes poor passes and decisions when he has time to think. 

Definitely have the potential to become a decent player with age and experience. 

Â