Kortney Hause

Sam3773

I don't think we should be playing 3 at the back. Its confusing our centre halves and making our full backs too advanced and leading to teams getting behind them. Trossards goal a prime example.

Hause is a decent championship defender that can look ok at prem levels for most games or most of a game. But he can also look hopeless at times too.

We needed numbers as we had nothing. He's OK for now. Cover.

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I don't think we should be playing 3 at the back. Its confusing our centre halves and making our full backs too advanced and leading to teams getting behind them. Trossards goal a prime example.

Hause is a decent championship defender that can look ok at prem levels for most games or most of a game. But he can also look hopeless at times too.

Looking back at their goal it was an individual error from Hause. All he had to do was put his foot through it but tried to lay it off instead and Maupay ended up running free. If Hause just accepts his limitations and plays like an old fashioned no nonsense defender we’d be a lot better for it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Teams got even more behind our defenders and full backs when we played 433 or didn’t you see the Southhampton and Leicester games??? With Vardy and Long. We look so much better in the defence with three at the back. However we look shaky in possession  on the ball imo. But Hause will get better with experience.

20 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looking back at their goal it was an individual error from Hause. All he had to do was put his foot through it but tried to lay it off instead and Maupay ended up running free. If Hause just accepts his limitations and plays like an old fashioned no nonsense defender we’d be a lot better for it. 

spot on. i'm all for this playing from the back stuff but he is simply not good enough to do it. needs to be dropped for engels if he's fit

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mings has done similar how many times and that have led to goal, Chambers for Arsenal just one from memory, and no comments he must be dropped. Just seems to me often people want to overanalyze some player fault in a game and ignore or quickly forget favourites mistakes. Hause had 12 clearances to Mings 10 in back to wall Leicester game but guarantee there were posts lauding Mings and saying Hause was sloppy etc. 

Hause will play in left side of 3 because he's left footed. If people want him dropped we go to 4 at back or Mings plays on left of 3. 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Mings has done similar how many times and that have led to goal, Chambers for Arsenal just one from memory, and no comments he must be dropped. Just seems to me often people want to overanalyze some player fault in a game and ignore or quickly forget favourites mistakes. Hause had 12 clearances to Mings 10 in back to wall Leicester game but guarantee there were posts lauding Mings and saying Hause was sloppy etc. 

Hause will play in left side of 3 because he's left footed. If people want him dropped we go to 4 at back or Mings plays on left of 3. 

In fairness Chambers is bloody awful.

I think we have it right with the back 3 and the personnel playing it, no problem at all with Hause all defenders make errors Mings has made more than enough of his own. Reverting back to back 4 would be suicide right now! 

• Thanks 1

It is a conundrum with Hause, i do feel safer when high crosses come over with him in the team but am petrified when the balls at his feet. Our passing in general however is appalling all over the pitch but even more so from defence outwards. The number of times we have conceded by playing stupid passes across the pitch instead of out for a throw or forwards is astonishing. I can't believe it hasn't been raised in team talks & on the training ground so it must be just poor player quality or general lack of intelligence / composure under pressure.

I thought he got the shitty end of the stick from the fans

Go long = moaning

Go backwards = moaning

Thought he kept it ticking over which a lot of the times did mean a ball back to mings, there was something in the 1st half and I can't remember what but he didn't do anything bad it was just the experts in the stands didn't like the pass he picked 

I think the nervous energy increases when he's on the ball

He did OK again, he's not a world beater but hile does his bit

• Like 1

Â