Christian Purslow

villan-scott

14 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I wish they were honest about the release clause.. other than that I agree.

I don't think the club would make it public unnecessarily. Why attract attention to something if you don't think you need to. I think Jack's agent was selling him a long long time ago to any club with money. Meh Shitty just came up with it first. 

I think the club have acted superb even if everyone was losing their shit for a while.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

We've bent over backwards to get him to stay and be happy and hopefully buy into the future and yet he continued to want out. I wouldn't be surprised if they let a few digs slip. Professionally, of course.

Explicitly saying it was Jack’s decision was basically saying “it’s his fault he’s left.”

• Like 1

Only issue with Purslow's statement... he knows Grealish isn't Voltron, right?  You can't just mash 3 players together like they were robot lions.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I don't think the club would make it public unnecessarily. Why attract attention to something if you don't think you need to. I think Jack's agent was selling him a long long time ago to any club with money. Meh Shitty just came up with it first. 

I think the club have acted superb even if everyone was losing their shit for a while.

This guy has a pretty good thread breaking it down. Really does sound like ultimately the club handled it as best they could.

A (neutral) friend of mine who follows Villa dealings with a keen interest for the chats etc has always felt Christian is a bit too polished to be fully trusted or liked.

I'm starting to see what he means.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

A (neutral) friend of mine who follows Villa dealings with a keen interest for the chats etc has always felt Christian is a bit too polished to be fully trusted or liked.

You calling him a snake too? Lol

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Honestly, I like him.

They take time, assess the situation, keep things quiet, and only make an announcement when they have to. When they do have to, it is polished, it's considered, and it plays to our best interests.

Compare and contrast with that fraud Xia. 👄🩺🇸🇨©️💚🚴‍♂️

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

Â