Christian Purslow

villan-scott

9 hours ago, romavillan said:

it would be a miracle to play 14 players over the course of a season and be getting top level performance twice a week doing it.

Screenshot_2021-05-26-14-47-01-35.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if they're new or not but just seen our social media account do an advert for skilling, our official multi asset trading partner

Modern football is shit isn't it? 

More please Christian! Could do with another couple of partners this summer, expanding them could be seen as part of our growth, even if they will end up being nonsense... Arsenal have an official wine and an official coffee partner... 

Edit - they also have an official premium german beer partner from a Cambodian brewery, absolute frauds the gooners 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure if they're new or not but just seen our social media account do an advert for skilling, our official multi asset trading partner

Modern football is shit isn't it? 

More please Christian! Could do with another couple of partners this summer, expanding them could be seen as part of our growth, even if they will end up being nonsense... Arsenal have an official wine and an official coffee partner... 

Edit - they also have an official premium german beer partner from a Cambodian brewery, absolute frauds the gooners 

Look at the Man United website.  The official partners list is staggering. I've no idea what Multi Asset Trading is but if I ever need it I will be sure to look at Skilling first. 

Should I be worried that Jack is not one of the faces on their website? If you're sponsoring Villa and want some faces of players on your website, surely Jack would be the first one you want plastered over it? 

Edited by sidcow

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Look at the Man United website.  The official partners list is staggering. I've no idea what Multi Asset Trading is but if I ever need it I will be sure to look at Skilling first. 

They have an official global lubricant partner. That hardly needs a punchline.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Should I be worried that Jack is not one of the faces on their website? If you're sponsoring Villa and want some faces of players on your website, surely Jack would be the first one you want plastered over it? 

Could be that Jack has some sort of Image Rights clause in his contract or you need to be at a certain partner level to be able to use his image.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Or they didn’t pay enough for Jack. Or his agent is working on his own forex deal. Etc etc. Image rights are a complicated thing.

• 1 month later...

Finally we seem to have a decent CEO. Provides clear direction and implements. 

Much credit the board for the investment - but as we found to our cost under Lerner - you need a quality CEO to steer the ship.

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

Finally we seem to have a decent CEO. Provides clear direction and implements. 

Much credit the board for the investment - but as we found to our cost under Lerner - you need a quality CEO to steer the ship.

Hopefully we'll hear from him re: the Grealish sale.  

5 minutes ago, chomer said:

Yeah - although the clubs actions are speaking for themselves !!!

Grealish has gone - but the ambition remains.

Edited by hippo

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Yeah - although the clubs actions are speaking for themselves !!!

Grealish has gone - but the ambition remains.

Indeed.  The optimism surrounding the club on the day Grealish leaves is fantastic.  And it's all down to NSWE and Purslow.  We're so lucky to have them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chomer said:

Hopefully we don’t. 
What could he possibly say? 
“We tried to keep him, he didn’t want to stay” doesn’t sound great for other signings. 
We as Aston Villa, as  does Jack, move on. 

Purslow seems to be doing a great job as CEO. He is well in control of all aspects, seemingly coping with the FFP bollucks, getting us good sponsorship and getting deals done (I know there are other people involved). 

• Like 1

Â