Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

You do all realise this is most probably his agents doing, not turning up for training, trying his hardest to get Tammy out of here. Agents again wanting there fees. I'm sure Tammy himself would have been happy staying till the end of the season, he is only 21 remember, no rush.

I just read somewhere else that he came to club to collect his things, if that's the case clearly he wasn't going to train. Probably got his things and said his goodbyes.....

Sensationalist journalism at its best.

Sorry to see you go Tammy, but these are the breaks when he isn't your player and you arent in the Prem...

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You do all realise this is most probably his agents doing, not turning up for training, trying his hardest to get Tammy out of here. Agents again wanting there fees. I'm sure Tammy himself would have been happy staying till the end of the season, he is only 21 remember, no rush.

He doesn't need to force a move, he's not our player.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Tammy is on the stand at the Wolves game tonight, apparently he is getting ready for trying to get on the end of a Adama Traore cross.

He actually crosses the ball now?  I thought he just tried to dribble past 7 defenders every time he has possession...  

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Tammy is on the stand at the Wolves game tonight,

Thank Christ for that.

One look around that shit tip should change his mind tout suite 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

His comment on Bolasie’s last Instagram post pretty much confirms it. 

Bolasie’s saying not to leave and Abraham’s replied a little sad face.

EDIT:  @holteend1982 not only beat me to it but he managed to post the bloody thing!

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Haha 2

Wonder if there’s any correlation between Smiths comments about not particularly liking loans and us needing to prioritise permanent signings a week or so ago and this situation?

i fail to believe these things genuinely happen out of the blue suddenly, so either we had wind of it or has there been a reaction of some sort? I agree it’s looking likely.

nothing against the guy IMO. Will watch his career with interest. Can’t help but think he can do a lot better than Wolves but I’d rather he go on to make it rather than fizzle out.

anyone but an overpriced journeyman replacement please. 

Â