Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

44 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The first or the second one? 

Both.

If no statement is going to be made what's going on he shouldn't be putting out vague things like that even on a personal platform for me. It's not really a properly personal platform for them either, most footballers use their various accounts for sponsorship purposes, including Tammy.

The kids communicate a vast majority of stuff on social media though. Too much I think. But I'm old. So are you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Both.

If no statement is going to be made what's going on he shouldn't be putting out vague things like that even on a personal platform for me. It's not really a properly personal platform for them either, most footballers use their various accounts for sponsorship purposes, including Tammy.

The kids communicate a vast majority of stuff on social media though. Too much I think. But I'm old. So are you.

I agree. Now I know this sounds like a massive over reaction but when players do things like this it makes me question how much they care about Villas cause.  Tammy leaving is a massive blow to our promotion hopes and a lot of fans are frustrated. 

Yet you have another one of our loan players making a joke out of it. 

Unless he is not really leaving and Bolasie knows this.....

4 minutes ago, NIVillan said:

If Tammy goes he goes.  We find a different way to play with the players we have got or are going to get.  It is what Dean Smith is paid to work out. 

People should sometimes look back at history to maybe predict the future.

We sold Andy Gray (A much better Striker) to Wolves for 1.5 million and ended up replacing him with some Journey Man called Peter Withe.

Wolves finished above us in the 1979-80 season in the old Div 1.

We also sold Christian Benteke  bought Jordan Ayew & Rudy Gestede and were relegated...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I agree. Now I know this sounds like a massive over reaction but when players do things like this it makes me question how much they care about Villas cause.  Tammy leaving is a massive blow to our promotion hopes and a lot of fans are frustrated. 

Yet you have another one of our loan players making a joke out of it. 

Unless he is not really leaving and Bolasie knows this.....

There's an element of attention seeking from both, but that's a key part of being on social media as well.

They both work hard on the pitch for me, so if they keep doing that they can do whatever they want on the internet where stuff doesn't matter.

5 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

We also sold Christian Benteke  bought Jordan Ayew & Rudy Gestede and were relegated...

giphy.gif

Didnt realise we sold benteke to Wolves thought it was Liverpool.

Also sold Delph and Vlaar and the other midfielder on loan (cant remember his name while typing) left.    So that was pretty much the spine.  Bought a load of players with no plan and with a complete muppet as Manager in Sherwood.

Hoping that the current regime have a better plan and organised way of doing things.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

There's an element of attention seeking from both, but that's a key part of being on social media as well.

They both work hard on the pitch for me, so if they keep doing that they can do whatever they want on the internet where stuff doesn't matter.

I think Bolasie could work harder but fair point. 

Very pleased if this is true. If he'd have left you couldn't have blamed him but it would have made promotion a much taller order. 

Tammy staying, Jack back and a few more additions and hopefully, hopefully we can get back to the decent side which beat Boro and Derby. 

It was such a tantalizing taste of being good! I dont want to believe that was all there was. 

Â