Jump to content
Villaphan04

Tammy Abraham

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

 

I think 20M or so would be reasonable value. 

Solanke and Ings went for £20m. I think Tammy Abraham is lightyears ahead of both.

Second tier of football it may be, but his figures for a 21 year old are ridiculous.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/04/2019 at 17:06, rodders0223 said:

Solanke and Ings went for £20m. I think Tammy Abraham is lightyears ahead of both.

Second tier of football it may be, but his figures for a 21 year old are ridiculous.

 

See Grabban, Kodjia and Hogan. Championship goals don’t say too much. Look at Billy Sharpe and the like. We need a proven PL goalscorer if we go up. Abraham isn’t the answer IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Spoony said:

See Grabban, Kodjia and Hogan. Championship goals don’t say too much. Look at Billy Sharpe and the like. We need a proven PL goalscorer if we go up. Abraham isn’t the answer IMO. 

I don't know about that.

Theres been loads of cases of strikers making the step up easily. 

Edited by Nigel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... that's why I think he can be a wing forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enda said:

Looks very much like a broken arm to me.

Thought myself looked more like dislocated shoulder, not sure what time frame would be for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he's ok because Davis has no end product and Kodjia can't last 90 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I'm hoping for is dislocated shoulder - that can be pop it back in and a bit sore. Broken stuff would me lots worse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he'd be straight down the hospital and not on the bench if he had broken anything what a relief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

I hope he's ok because Davis has no end product and Kodjia can't last 90 minutes.

Davis does have end product, he showed it at times last season

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Apparently Tammy is back sat on the bench following his injury. Positive sign?

Lets hope so, but he also walked off the pitch   - the glass half empty in me thinks not though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

What I'm hoping for is dislocated shoulder - that can be pop it back in and a bit sore. Broken stuff would me lots worse.

 

Really ? - I thought it was like 3 months healing time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Davis does have end product, he showed it at times last season

When?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently was celebrating along with Axel and the other players. Hopefully this means it isn't too serious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dislocations don’t heal quickly they can go back quickly but There could be a lot of damage around the joint that needs to heal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Davis does have end product, he showed it at times last season

 

2 goals in about 30 appearances, and he's the same age as Tammy. Nowhere near enough goals in him. 

 

Davis does have some decent attributes, but strikers should first and foremost score goals and he just doesn't do that. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...
Â