Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think 20M or so would be reasonable value. 

Solanke and Ings went for £20m. I think Tammy Abraham is lightyears ahead of both.

Second tier of football it may be, but his figures for a 21 year old are ridiculous.

On 17/04/2019 at 17:06, rodders0223 said:

Solanke and Ings went for £20m. I think Tammy Abraham is lightyears ahead of both.

Second tier of football it may be, but his figures for a 21 year old are ridiculous.

See Grabban, Kodjia and Hogan. Championship goals don’t say too much. Look at Billy Sharpe and the like. We need a proven PL goalscorer if we go up. Abraham isn’t the answer IMO. 

35 minutes ago, Spoony said:

See Grabban, Kodjia and Hogan. Championship goals don’t say too much. Look at Billy Sharpe and the like. We need a proven PL goalscorer if we go up. Abraham isn’t the answer IMO. 

I don't know about that.

Theres been loads of cases of strikers making the step up easily. 

Edited by Nigel

13 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Apparently Tammy is back sat on the bench following his injury. Positive sign?

Lets hope so, but he also walked off the pitch   - the glass half empty in me thinks not though.  

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

What I'm hoping for is dislocated shoulder - that can be pop it back in and a bit sore. Broken stuff would me lots worse.

Really ? - I thought it was like 3 months healing time.

Davis does have end product, he showed it at times last season

2 goals in about 30 appearances, and he's the same age as Tammy. Nowhere near enough goals in him. 

Davis does have some decent attributes, but strikers should first and foremost score goals and he just doesn't do that. 

• Like 2

Â