Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

Levels above anyone else we have. When we were at our best in recent history under MON challenging top four, would still have improved our squad. That we would get him in the Championshio is amazing and that we would complain about it is very Villa lol.

• Like 2

On 01/12/2018 at 22:06, Brumstopdogs said:

I like to move it, move it!

On 01/12/2018 at 22:06, Brumstopdogs said:

I like to move it, move it!

I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

I've got the moooooves like Jagger

giphy.gif

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So what's everyone's opinion on him in comparison to snodgrass? You would have to at snodders contributed more than bolaise has so far. Sure I appreciate bolaise needed time to get ready but snodders  really did add a lot. Bolaise is very hit and miss from what I've seen so far.

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So what's everyone's opinion on him in comparison to snodgrass? You would have to at snodders contributed more than bolaise has so far. Sure I appreciate bolaise needed time to get ready but snodders  really did add a lot. Bolaise is very hit and miss from what I've seen so far.

Three assists in four starts seems pretty consistent to me. Would have been four had Tammy not missed the sitter against the Baggies. 

He's starting a long way behind Snoddy because it took a third of a season before he could actually play a full game for us. Very different player, no where near the warrior that Snoddy was but I cant think of many if any other wingers who are. He is though a bull in his own right, he's hit and miss in the sense he is trying to do a bananas bit of skill every time he gets the ball. Sometimes that wont work but at this level I think overall he's good enough to score and create a lot of goals for us. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

Three assists in four starts seems pretty consistent to me. Would have been four had Tammy not missed the sitter against the Baggies. 

He's starting a long way behind Snoddy because it took a third of a season before he could actually play a full game for us. Very different player, no where near the warrior that Snoddy was but I cant think of many if any other wingers who are. He is though a bull in his own right, he's hit and miss in the sense he is trying to do a bananas bit of skill every time he gets the ball. Sometimes that wont work but at this level I think overall he's good enough to score and create a lot of goals for us. 

I love that about him, bit of unpredictability, he’s so skilful and naturally talented. I love watching him, great player, should be playing in the Premier League

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villaglint said:

He has more pace and trickery but I think creatively and set pieces snodders was much better than bolaise. I think snodders really would be amazing in this team. 

Bolaise for me I have huge doubts about his fitness. I’m not sure if he is worth 28m tbh. I like bolaise but so far I think snodders added more to us

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Can't believe nobody's put together a clip of his amazing skill where he left two of their players for dead in the second half. That nutmeg was unbelievable! 

Agreed, but we're all to busy eating Pringles and Chocolate at the minute mate! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Can't believe nobody's put together a clip of his amazing skill where he left two of their players for dead in the second half. That nutmeg was unbelievable! 

it's on the skysports football site titled watch Bolasies filthy nutmeg!  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Was that chance as much of an easy one as it looked from the trinity?

The stupid dink over the bar.

Yeah looked a sitter from the Holte too. Just put your foot through it! 

Edited by tom_avfc

Â