Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

4 hours ago, villarocker said:

Can't believe nobody's put together a clip of his amazing skill where he left two of their players for dead in the second half. That nutmeg was unbelievable! 

Brilliant except that he left his full back exposed rest of game

The problem with both Kodjia and Bolasie is their contribution when our team doesn't have our ball. 

Tammy was pressing and tracking back more then both if them combined.

Huge reason for how dominant Leeds got to be. In my opinion. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Skruff said:

The problem with both Kodjia and Bolasie is their contribution when our team doesn't have our ball. 

Tammy was pressing and tracking back more then both if them combined.

Huge reason for how dominant Leeds got to be. In my opinion. 

Yes both our fullbacks were getting a complete roasting and neither offered any help or protection. 

Both players are also similar in their forward play, too often they will go head down and try to beat too many players when a simple effective pass is available. 

Yes occasionally they will beat those players and look brilliant but more often than not they will lose it and hand over possession of the ball completely unnecessarily. 

On 24/12/2018 at 19:37, Brumstopdogs said:

Needs to offer more defensively but you won't get many teams with such an attacking approach as Leeds play.

Love the skill though.

Yeah that was wicked to watch if I'm honest, just genius that was, we need more of the way Bolasie can exploit defenders, draw them out of position and cross those rainbows in.

Once again, does something good then **** it up by being a greedy bollocks. Not squaring it to one of the three players waiting and instead booting it out for a throw in is unforgiveable. And it keeps happening. Not happy. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, blunther said:

Once again, does something good then **** it up by being a greedy bollocks. Not squaring it to one of the three players waiting and instead booting it out for a throw in is unforgiveable. And it keeps happening. Not happy. 

thats prob why he's gracing the championship and not the premiership :P

6 hours ago, AVTuco said:

I don't know which one is better, or worse, him or El-Ghazi. 

It's a hard one, both have shown glimpses but nowhere near enough. They are both clearly skillful players and it's easy enough to say we have some of the best wide players in the league, but without consistency and end product each game it means nothing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avcol said:

It's a hard one, both have shown glimpses but nowhere near enough. They are both clearly skillful players and it's easy enough to say we have some of the best wide players in the league, but without consistency and end product each game it means nothing. 

This is how I feel. 

They are both too hit or miss for my liking. We need more consistency. I'll happily lose the 5/10 performances which contain a couple of breathtaking bits of skill which produce nothing to a more regular 8/10 player. 

Of course if they can start regular 8/10 performances which also contain some breathtaking bits of skill I'll be extatic. 

He is no way worth the wages we are paying him. 70k a week and what has he actually done? Taken half a season to get ready, a couple goals and a few assists.

I'd seriously consider terminating the loan and use the wages saved and get a permanent signing in.

Has not justified the signing for me.

• Like 1

I’m going to come out and say it, I think he’s absolute garbage.

Dont get me wrong, he can do things with the ball our other players can only dream of doing but he’s just too inconsistent. The amount of times I have to sit there and watch him give the ball away or just run out of play.

I really don’t rate him. I’d much rather have Adomah in that position who admittedily, isn’t as skilful, but he offers a lot more in nearly every other department. 

• Like 1

Â