Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

From what I'd seen of him in the PL I hadn't realised how good he is at crossing, with either foot, and how keen he is to do it.

I'd always thought he was just a far better version of Andros Townsend, looking to get a shot off at every opportunity.

I've been pleasantly surprised and he keeps getting better.

• Like 1

To call him a bag of tricks almost does a disservice to tricks. He seems to make a new one up every time he gets the ball. The one in the first half where he went to touch the ball with his hand and then skipped past his man to get a cross in. WTF? mental and brilliant all at the same time. How do you defend against someone like that. If we can keep him fit he is a beast at this level. It’s been a long wait but starting to pay dividends now. 

Edited by villaglint

Bolasie is a funny one for me, he's partly a brilliant maverick (good assist tonight and some good play), and partly a schizophrenic who doesn't know what he's going to do himself and falls over the ball or gives it away cus his brain tries to do one thing and his legs another :)

good player overall though.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I still can't get over what a strange moving player he is. lol

Its bizarre. Its like slow motion at times yet always beats his man and gets a cross in.  I'm also surprised with how strong he is.  Must be a real nightmare to play again.

• Like 1

To think he's not even fully fit yet. He is much too good for this league and will terrorise defences this season. I said it on Wednesday, full backs are frightened of him and the unpredictability of what he does, the same happened again today.

He will be massive for us this season.

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

To think he's not even fully fit yet. He is much too good for this league and will terrorise defences this season. I said it on Wednesday, full backs are frightened of him and the unpredictability of what he does, the same happened again today.

He will be massive for us this season.

Agree and its good to see nobody is talking about his wages! :)

I love him.

• Like 1

Â