Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Just a dreadful signing all around.

If we have an option to send him back we should.

maybe the clown that signed him might want take over his loan contract and bring him to Sheffield

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

It never seemed like good value at the time we signed him but now just looks like yet another waste of time and money.  I'll be glad when the summer comes and we will have a complete clear out.

Here is a thought for you.

We are paying in wages about the same as it cost Forest to buy Joe Lolley. 

Yet people defended Bruce and his approach, people made excuse after excuse for him and bought his BS about limited resources.

• Like 2

He was a lot more dangerous before he was starting games. Coming on in the last 15-20 minutes running at tired legs.

Ever since he has been brought into the starting xi he has looked awful.

Should just use him as an impact sub, seems to be his best role. But then can you justify paying his massive wages for cameo role?

I've mentioned it before but he really is just a headless chicken making it up as he goes along. Will whip a great ball in after some peculiar stepovers/dance moves then pump one to the back of the Holte lower under no pressure a few minutes later.

Maybe his unpredictability worked for him when he was younger and maybe a tad quicker but he's not ripping the championship up like his wage and reputation would suggest he should be. He isn't even close.

I bet there's players out there earning 10% of what he does who could make more of an impact. I know he isn't the one who gave himself a big contract but we should look to terminate the loan, even if Everton are still paying part of those astronomical wages. Total flop.

27 minutes ago, Avcol said:

I've mentioned it before but he really is just a headless chicken making it up as he goes along. Will whip a great ball in after some peculiar stepovers/dance moves then pump one to the back of the Holte lower under no pressure a few minutes later.

Maybe his unpredictability worked for him when he was younger and maybe a tad quicker but he's not ripping the championship up like his wage and reputation would suggest he should be. He isn't even close.

I bet there's players out there earning 10% of what he does who could make more of an impact. I know he isn't the one who gave himself a big contract but we should look to terminate the loan, even if Everton are still paying part of those astronomical wages. Total flop.

We are paying his entire £80k a week.

1 hour ago, Thug said:

isn't he supposed to be quick??

Man got shredded by a tall defending geezer in a gold and black top

I noticed that.  Had a foot race where he had a slight head start but the defender just breezed in front of him. 

Â