Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

one of the worst refereeing performances and the red card was laughable - commentators said pre-game it was only his third game refereeing in the championship, might be his last for a while too

Edited by MarcusUAE

5 minutes ago, MarcusUAE said:

one of the worst refereeing performances and the red card was laughable - commentators said pre-game it was only his third game refereeing in the championship, might be his last for a while too

He is a top flight official which makes it worse 

18 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Ref was blowing at the end, out of his depth. Have sympathy with Leeds for 'some' decisions first half 

There was one decision went against them and that was when Axel pushed past Bamford - that was a foul. Other than that,Leeds were lucky to go in at half time with 10 men! 

I think Bamford should be done for this, it got to that stage because of a cheat getting another player in trouble, players like this shouldn't be playing football they are a disgrace to the game.

Red card will be rescinded, there is no elbow as the official was gesticulating. There is nothing there that was either yellow or red. What SHOULD happen is the red for ElGhazi gets rescinded, and Bamford receives a 2game ban for simulation. Whether or not the powers that be do the obvious thing is another matter. 

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Whats crazy is that the ref actually had a convo with the LINESMAN who told him he smacked him in the face. Dafuq?

He did twist his arms to get away though didn't he? I agree the linesman shouldn't have said something happened that didn't happen, but I can understand if he got tricked by the movement of hands and shoulders. What's imperative is that they realize the mistake and rescind that bullshit. 

The real injustice is for the fact that it was Bamford who jumped on Anwar, grabbing him round the neck from behind!

He simply turned around to see that bastion of fair play holding his face on the ground!

Â