Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

3 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

You could say the same about the team as a whole though. Before the 10 wins in a row we had 10 wins in 34. Things are definitely improving lately and he has played a considerable part in that. Young lad, foreign country, different language, 2 different managers and the entire defence behind him has changed since xmas. Hardly his fault that some of this may have made it more difficult to settle

Is the correct answer. 

13 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

You could say the same about the team as a whole though. Before the 10 wins in a row we had 10 wins in 34. Things are definitely improving lately and he has played a considerable part in that. Young lad, foreign country, different language, 2 different managers and the entire defence behind him has changed since xmas. Hardly his fault that some of this may have made it more difficult to settle

Regards to the language bit, he speaks brilliant English 😂

Talented player. Hope we can keep him, but not at any cost. What cost is right I leave to DS and the rest to decide. I get the feeling that he likes it here too.

Ridiculous card. I have no doubt that it'll be rescinded.

On 29/04/2019 at 10:02, briny_ear said:

Trouble is Bamford got booked (for something, god knows what) so the EFL will probs be able to say he already got punished for his part in the incident. So long as AEG’s red card is rescinded I’ll be happy.

Hang on a minute. He must have been booked for something other than deception (otherwise El Ghazi wouldn't have been red carded). So the deception was a second offence, which means he should have been sent off. Logically therefore, he's due some additional punishment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Hang on a minute. He must have been booked for something other than deception (otherwise El Ghazi wouldn't have been red carded). So the deception was a second offence, which means he should have been sent off. Logically therefore, he's due some additional punishment. 

I think he was booked for holding El Ghazi.

• Thanks 1

Ghazi will be ok.

Hourihane didn't he get a yellow for the way he acted, should be the end of it as ref dealt with it.

Bamford however should be given a three match ban, that's what he was prepared to let ghazi have when he got him red carded, so justice should be done onto that Leeds shameful prat.

Â