Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Just thought I'd say that in terms of where every player is now compared to where they were at the start of the season, for me El Ghazi is the most improved player in the squad.  He's now a valuable hard-working technically very good member of the first 11.  Bravo to his hard work on the training ground and to the coaching team who have removed a lot of the rough edges in a short amount of time.  The ability was always there.  I wasn't 100% sure that the attitude or work ethic was.  But it definitely is :thumb:

I think bolasie was the most.......oh wait we are talking about most Improved??, yeah that wasn't what I had in mind for bolasie.

Spot on. Leeds better pray they dont meet us. We were half arsed and they still couldnt beat us. Next time, with something on it, at full strength and with a point to prove, we'll clean their clock.

Edited by Mazrim
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, imavillan said:

he's re-posted it

Batman came for you Bamford you Joker.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

Looking at El Ghazi from the outside and not knowing him personally, this seems like the type of thing that will spur him on. Being given that lifeline, fully deserved or otherwise, will nudge the spotlight right where he wants it. On him. 

I have little evidence to go on other than gut instinct but I bet you he has a bit of the 'big game player' mentality about him. 

• Thanks 1

agreed, something tells me villa want payback big time and in the way the game is meant to be played, the game had all the makings of a final, think we will be up for that even more.

Â